Rab Se Sohna Isshq

RSSI Update 04.01.13 (Sahiba meets with accident) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks Visha. Nice Precap.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RSSI Update 04.01.13 (Sahiba meets with accident) (Page 2)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks Visha Smile

koheli

koheli

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Thankss

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
omg... da precap!LOL thanks visha

J12L85

J12L85

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks dear, wondered how long till the pregnancy track began:) Wonder what drama awaits us. Happy weekend alll!

miadelrosario

Groupbie

miadelrosario

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan145

sure its daljeets ..after yesterday and recently i felt bad for ranveer coz his love for her is soo deep and true even daljeets is ..but i feelll some sympathy towards ranveer ..his love is true ..even he had done all crimes for this love ..i feel bad for him and daljeet together actually ...i thkn fault was vth sahiba ..somewhr she had committed mistake
So sorry to say this as i respect your opinion. Just wanna also say what i think about this... Sympathy for a murderer? Ranveer killed jazz's father because of his selfish motives, because of greed. His crimes are unforgivable. He only wanted jazz's wealth and even murdered a very good man. From the very beginning he commited a big mistake by pursuing his dreams leaving his bride waiting for him to show up on their wedding day. It's too late to try and make up for his stupidity. Sahiba has found her true love in daljeet. Sahiba doesn't deserve a murderer for a husband.

Edited by miadelrosario - 05 January 2013 at 6:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sadesiBrokengirl

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
OMG! thanks for update... precap is a shocker..debate whose it is..now Sahiba's charcter will get tarnished once again..don't like where this is going...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.