Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Rab Se Sohna Isshq

India-Forums

RSSI Update 04.01.13 (Sahiba meets with accident) (Page 2)

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks Visha. Nice Precap.
rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks Visha Smile
koheli Newbie
koheli
koheli

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Thankss
-Priyam- IF-Sizzlerz
-Priyam-
-Priyam-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
omg... da precap!LOL thanks visha
J12L85 Senior Member
J12L85
J12L85

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks dear, wondered how long till the pregnancy track began:) Wonder what drama awaits us. Happy weekend alll!
miadelrosario Groupbie
miadelrosario
miadelrosario

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan145

sure its daljeets ..after yesterday and recently i felt bad for ranveer coz his love for her is soo deep and true even daljeets is ..but i feelll some sympathy towards ranveer ..his love is true ..even he had done all crimes for this love ..i feel bad for him and daljeet together actually ...i thkn fault was vth sahiba ..somewhr she had committed mistake
So sorry to say this as i respect your opinion. Just wanna also say what i think about this... Sympathy for a murderer? Ranveer killed jazz's father because of his selfish motives, because of greed. His crimes are unforgivable. He only wanted jazz's wealth and even murdered a very good man. From the very beginning he commited a big mistake by pursuing his dreams leaving his bride waiting for him to show up on their wedding day. It's too late to try and make up for his stupidity. Sahiba has found her true love in daljeet. Sahiba doesn't deserve a murderer for a husband.

Edited by miadelrosario - 05 January 2013 at 6:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sadesiBrokengirl

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
OMG! thanks for update... precap is a shocker..debate whose it is..now Sahiba's charcter will get tarnished once again..don't like where this is going...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index