Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PKBAAA

Zehra thanks yaar 4 saying that u would like 2 meet me also in person . Big smileSame here dear. Imagine the scene if v do meet each other-- i'm sure v'll all start talking at the same time after all v hav so much 2 share -- about Raya!!!One ques from me ,How would u continue the story of BALH after the re- union if u r the writer? Ha-- i know ur a very imaginative person & i luv ur ideas as well.
haha unice thanks yaarLOL only for u 

the reunion happened with the result that ayesha got most of the kapoor wealth, and khush custody , the mansion also. raya along with all move out to their old haveli and ram buys small comfortable villa in the city. ayesha wants to keep interfering in their life but due to the clauses she cant come near new kapoor villa or raya or pihu:P  mama lives with her and khush custody is in court with risihab n soumya trying to adopt him LOL 

oh the biggest news dubai party went to dubai :P 
vik neha united , rehan doesnt live with them but comes to meet occasionally , vik neha got him admitted in an international university for  bussieness education Wink 
he calls neha mum but vik is uncle and he is more like a family member like ram 
vikram ram are now in partnership ram joined in his business
 then raya pregnancy , pihu jealous of ram getting so much attention from priya then jealous of ram givng so much attention to priya during her pregnancy
pihus reaction to a new baby boy !! 
ram pihu both bond when priya gives more time to baby ram 
khush custody is won by rishab as ayesha was declared unfit as a mum she tries to buy sharmas approval but shipra slaps her
rajat is grey now calls her from dubai, she gives all back to ram signs a deal that tells she has no right on any wealth khush or kapoor name
all happy with her change, ram skeptical ayesha marries rajjo and then the mr n mrs kapur try in vain to coz prob for the real mr n mrs kapoor  but they always failLOLLOLLOL

just osme ideas on top of my head 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annthew

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||*Saathi of the Week #35*||* (Page 6)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Annthew

IF-Dazzler

Annthew

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Zehra this has been a very busy week 4 me but from the time i read ur reply on my phone i had been Big smile , even though some people had been giving me strange 'looks'. thanks dear.Why  r  the creatives so uncreative? ha-- now thats my next question!!!!--sorry -- don't mean 2 trouble u. Loved ur story & hope the cvs adapt atleast a few of them. Keep best & enjoy the hot seat.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top