Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

||*Saathi of the Week #35*||* (Page 4)

aditi_34 Goldie
aditi_34
aditi_34

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Okay,now dat our new shikaar is here,lets grill her to our heart's content.hehe..jokes aside,zehra di is surely the most dedicated member of our forum n our forum is surely very proud to have her.i personally am very attached to u di.d way u take out time frm ur busy schedule to make long posts is truly commendable.;-)..a big hug to u to tirelessly make dis forum more enjoyable n free from spammers n also a big sorry if i have ever been rude or impolite while discussing.:-(:-(..anyways loads of luv to u n keep rocking our forum...raya vala hug n muah..:-):-D:-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armanzleo4ever

aditi_34 Goldie
aditi_34
aditi_34

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Now few ques frm balh:1)define ram n priya in 3 words 2)if u vud hav got a chance to name raya's kid(instead of pihu),wat vud it had been n why??..3)any epi of balh 2 you cn watch over n over again many many times 4) if u get stuck in a lift vid samir,wat vud u ask/tell him?? 5)any show u find better than balh?? 6)name the actor who played ashwin.7)u r more lyk ram or priya? 8)one epi in balh dat u want to erase frm ur memory. 9)who irritates u more rajat or ayesha? 10)any scene in balh whose shoot u wish u cud have seen on sets?

armanzleo4ever

aditi_34 Goldie
aditi_34
aditi_34

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Got tired,there are few more for u darling.;-):-P..now sum abou forum:1) complete the sentence:i luv/hate balh forum b'coz...2) any body frm the forum u vud lyk to meet in person? 3) ur best day at forum 4)whose posts make u laugh lyk crazy? 5)any day u cursed urself for being here? 6) any special thing u want fellow members to strictly abide by wen being on board 7) any instance ven v have overreacted on smthng as members lyk any article/epi/scene wen soo much of discussion/ranting was nt required? 8)any fav post/topic dat u enjoyd reading the most? 9)wat u lyk more:Takes or OS/FF's? 10) wat is the max time dat u have ever spent here on any day?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

armanz

armanz IF-Rockerz
armanz
armanz

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Zehra loved your answers especially the way you described Priya...I am pagal abt Priya so when i saw your words for Priya my Dil is dancing..yeahbsolutely darling i love it when she shouts at Ram.
yeah C-Nite rumor they hv leaked just to keep us follow it regularly..No hopes till March???Nooo

leo4ever

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by D4BALH

Congrats Zehra di..Hugthankyou  Firstly, what's the meaning of ur name? it means strenght and purity 
2. What do u like most abt BALH except RaYa? the diaoulges and the normal approach there are no kanji varam saris gaudy necklaces pallu mei wives!! LOL
3. Relate balh to ur life.. well right now i am waiting for my mr right and i really hope it is someone who is like a soul mate like raya found each other i hope to find mineEmbarrassed
And r u fr Pak? yup karachiLOL

Dilli4BALHAnnthew

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1itida7

Okay,now dat our new shikaar is here,lets grill her to our heart's content.hehe..jokes aside,zehra di is surely the most dedicated member of our forum n our forum is surely very proud to have her.i personally am very attached to u di.d way u take out time frm ur busy schedule to make long posts is truly commendable.;-)..a big hug to u to tirelessly make dis forum more enjoyable n free from spammers n also a big sorry if i have ever been rude or impolite while discussing.:-(:-(..anyways loads of luv to u n keep rocking our forum...raya vala hug n muah..:-):-D:-)

aww mera baby!! adiiti love you so many thanks baby!! aaj tou am in such a good moood man loved the epo!

armanz

sss283 IF-Dazzler
sss283
sss283

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
sorry am late
congrats zehra...
love your name's meaningTongue

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1itida7

Now few ques frm balh:

1)define ram n priya in 3 words
honest, passionate, soulmatesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

2)if u vud hav got a chance to name raya's kid(instead of pihu),wat vud it had been n why??.
\ mira, too words frm ram two from priyaWink
.3)any epi of balh 2 you cn watch over n over again many many times
alot of season one epis, can watch bc scare, first meeting, sangeet wali  locked in mall, even though i dnt like it much but they were awesome in it when ram rpiya meet face to face, and season two ka ram pihu and priya pihu epis shurh wali LOL
 4) if u get stuck in a lift vid samir,wat vud u ask/tell him??
what makes you think you can act, aROFLnd that too assumes to be a parellel leadROFLROFL
 5)any show u find better than balh??
not in current lot, i watch quite a few but love BALH and none like it, i used to watch kyunke back but this is 1st time so addicted, there maybe shows better than current tracks but for me BALH is like kurkere tera ha par mera haLOLLOL
 6)name the actor who played ashwin.
no idea i am so bad with real names, i knw he is in the gopi vaus new show too thoughConfused
7)u r more lyk ram or priya? 
i dnt feel i will ever be able ot sacrifice so much for nothing in return, i am responsible sibling the eldest in my family. the calm one too but i feel the matyr is just not meBig smile
8)one epi in balh dat u want to erase frm ur memory.
u need ask ? tanhaiee tanhaaiie LOLLOLLOL 
 9)who irritates u more rajat or ayesha? 
rajjo !! then ayesha shipra tied LOLBig smile
10)any scene in balh whose shoot u wish u cud have seen on sets?
i would love to see the lohri scene it was magical for meLOL plus the way ram tells her he loves her
loved answering ur qsClap awesomeClapClapClap

Annthew

Go to top