Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armanz

Zehra tu hai kya SOTW.Congrats ji..ab dekho tujhe na points de de ke answer karna padega..i will be back with Qs..

aww thanksLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

armanz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||*Saathi of the Week #35*||* (Page 3)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PKBAAA

Hey Zehra where r u ? the questions r waiting!Star

agai Big smile mera sara hua monday hit hugya pm seWink

Annthew

armanz

IF-Rockerz

armanz

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Here i come with my Qs Zehra..

*What is BALH for you?
*What do you like in Ram?
*What do you like in Priya?
*How much do you dislike Rajat?
*How do you wanna see RaSh getting cleared?
**Whats your opinion about C-Nite..How romantic do you expect the upcoming one?
*What is your  favorite scene/episode?

This is it for now shall come back with more later..enjoy the hot seat...

leo4ever

sahana747

IF-Dazzler

sahana747

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

Originally posted by sahana747

ClapCongrats .Your posts are always erudite and just. 

aww thanks so much yaar thankyou
LOL
My questions...What you think will be the future track for BALH.

future track:
well as the three devis are focused with the whole in love but apart i guess the reunion will be a lil away, i wish for rajjo to be evil/grey  but i dnt feel that is how it will be he will be there in our face till the end, might get less of it but will be there nevertheless
for me : it will be parents coming saath for the benefit of kids in both cases- nevi and raya and then slowly the whole falling in love thing again, meanwhile we will be seeing cases of family vs love with family being winning and also teenage love triangles, which could possibly pave the way for the adult loveWink

Do you think it will end in 2013.?
i dnt feel it will as ekta loves to have longer shows, and it is still the biggest cash cow of sony but if the trps continue to fall, lead continues to get less space and the story remains at standstill i do feel maybe by  dec might say byeCry
Your answers are quite logical,but but but  doesn't make me happy yaar.

leo4ever

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armanz

Here i come with my Qs Zehra..

*What is BALH for you? right now BALH is my source for entertainment, it made me believe that you can fall in love with anyone anytime and in the right time, very close to my heart . i got to make some really good friends here coz of BALH, i love to talk abt it also somehow it has made me a more aware person , i note understand ppl better now prolly coz adha waqt we sit and analyse each and everyy thing of characters Wink
*What do you like in Ram? his abs abs love for his wife, his childlike adoration, his do anytihng for family an the desire to be a better person every time
*What do you like in Priya? her being so comfortable with ram almost like she is with her own self, being so sure that even if not saath has the right to scold him bitch abt him shout at him at the same time give him her own life!! LOL
*How much do you dislike Rajat? the main factor, his being shown as a great great friend of priya for five years when they had never shown that!! forgetting of all his weird harkats by cs and forcing a diff picture on us!Dead
*How do you wanna see RaSh getting cleared? as i see it it will prolly be that priya finds out on her own that it is not a marriage rather a contract paper and ram is trying to sort it out so that there is no blame on ayesha character afte rash getting cleared too ,she will prolly see / overhear the convo and then she will realise that ram although not showing is still trying to make all ok for her own family while her own sis is makng hell for ram! then we will see a fiery priya take on ayesha!
**Whats your opinion about C-Nite..How romantic do you expect the upcoming one? honestly i dnt see i coming! i see it as a bait for audience to stick thru, i dnt see it till march that is end of chahats track now, then maybe raya till then nothing!! i also feel it will be a lot less this timeCryCry
*What is your  favorite scene/episode?
so so so many season one i loved all the scenes of BC scare, the initial meetings, the hosp scene, the lohri scene, the kc , the declaration of love, the seeing of each other when priya is in police van and ram is following her to the court in his car!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
This is it for now shall come back with more later..enjoy the hot seat...
many thanksLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Annthewarmanz

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by leo4ever

ClapCongrats .Your posts are always erudite and just. 

aww thanks so much yaar thankyou
LOL
My questions...What you think will be the future track for BALH.

future track:
well as the three devis are focused with the whole in love but apart i guess the reunion will be a lil away, i wish for rajjo to be evil/grey  but i dnt feel that is how it will be he will be there in our face till the end, might get less of it but will be there nevertheless
for me : it will be parents coming saath for the benefit of kids in both cases- nevi and raya and then slowly the whole falling in love thing again, meanwhile we will be seeing cases of family vs love with family being winning and also teenage love triangles, which could possibly pave the way for the adult loveWink

Do you think it will end in 2013.?
i dnt feel it will as ekta loves to have longer shows, and it is still the biggest cash cow of sony but if the trps continue to fall, lead continues to get less space and the story remains at standstill i do feel maybe by  dec might say byeCry
Your answers are quite logical,but but but  doesn't make me happy yaar.
haan yar at this time even i am not very happy of the whole future tracks of BALH or positiveConfused

Dilli4BALH

Goldie

Dilli4BALH

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Congrats Zehra di.. Firstly, what's the meaning of ur name?
2. What do u like most abt BALH except RaYa?
3. Relate balh to ur life..
And r u fr Pak?

Annthew

IF-Dazzler

Annthew

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Hey zehra Big smile. Its been a busy day--- let me think up some  ques 4 u till then -- keep rocking!!!

leo4ever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top