Rab Se Sohna Isshq

super duper precap

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Amit.Ghangas

IF-Rockerz

Amit.Ghangas

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Super duper precap for monday episode where doctor said to sahiba she will be a mother and her child is well. Rssi has a lot of high voltage drama stored for upcoming episode. What will sahiba decide after hear this news? Would sahiba think about abort the child? Will ranveer accept the daljeet child? Will sahiba tells a lie to daljeet about child and will tell to daljit that this child is ranveer's? Will sahiba tell a lie or tell the truth to beauty? Would sahiba want to get divorce from ranveer? What will happen for knowing that watching the show rab se sona ishq?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

GOLD56SparklesDBrnfanAkki_KundalxXxNoreen786xXxCuty16..Jenny..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "super duper precap" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cuty16

Goldie

Cuty16

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
sooo much twists n turns...

memario

memario

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
whos child is it?

GOLD56

GOLD56

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
 i would like to think it daljeet child

ayushman9

ayushman9

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Sahiba never had any physical relationship with ranvir only with daljeet if i m not wrong . Child is no doubt daljeet . Of course it is upto sahiba how does she wants to potray this fact to world ,but if i am not wrong daljeet wil surely come to know that the child is his soon & rajbeer would even hate daljeet more because of the fact 

candiva007

candiva007

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
The baby would be Daljeet's baby for sure.  Sahiba never consumated her marriage with Ranveer.  She did with Daljeet the night before he got arrested for killing Jazz's father.

I want Daljeet to find out that the baby is his.  I really want Daljeet and Sahiba together. 

I was a big fan in the begining of Ranveer and Sahiba but I like her better with Daljeet. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akki_Kundal

SIRFINA

SIRFINA

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
If we all plan what should happen that the show would end so it unlikely it will happen where it will end good for sahiba and daljeet so this is what I think will happen:

Sahiba will tell Ranveer that she is pregnant with Dajleets child and in his quest to keep Sahiba in the 30 day promise he gave Daljeet, he will tell Sahiba that he will accept the child and to tell Dajleet that this is Ranveers Child and that is what Sahiba will tell Daljeet for the sake of her family reputation since she is married now to Ranveer.

Than Ranveer will have the evil eye look to Daljeet and tell him "see I won. Sahiba is with me".Confused

wensue

wensue

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
This prediction was made a long time ago, the night she slept with Daljeet.  She has not consummated her marriage with Ranveer so I don't know what trials she's going to have to go through before this is over.  Ranveer is going to go throught the roof when he realizes she did the deed with Daljeet.  lol    I understand Daljeet's position but he needs to back off a bit, she is not liking the change in him. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akki_Kundal

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.