Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Sharpay.Evans

IF-Dazzler

Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Hey all! I am finally writing a FF on our favourite MiThvi! If u guys were a part of the PKYEK forum, then u must have read my FF...I will be writing the FF in ink and then scanning and converting it- gives me more thinking time! So here we go...the chapters will be from Meera's POV...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------~Chapter 1: My New Life~

The sun shone, rays fell on my face and I opened my eyes lazily. The rays hurt my eyes but not the way someone else hurt me.

My ex fiancee, Akaash. I had seen dreams of him and me having the PERFECT life- both of us growing old, grey hair and all, sitting on a bench, watching our grandchildren play. But none of that was going to be true, thanks to my father, who got me married to the man I hated the most, when I was a child. Yes, CHILD marriage. And the groom was the person I didn't even want to cross paths with, let alone staying under one roof.

I was no longer Akash's. I was now the wife of the man I detested the most, Prithvi.

Our parents got us married when I was a toddler and so was he one. I don't even remember how everything happened. Of course, I was too small to remember. But this was somethig I never wanted to happen.

Waking up completely, I went to the bathroom to brush, facewash and have a bath. Soon I did the three things and went to stand in front of a mirror. Slowly, my hands lifted the bronze round container and I opened it. Taking a pinch of the red powder, I put it in the parting of my hair. Tears slid down my cheeks as Prithvi entered the room, wearing his usual dhoti and kurta.

"Ae ladk...err, I mean Meera. I have taken your suitcases. Your father is coming with us as well." he said. I knew that he didn't want to call me Meera but now he HAD to.

For two days, Datathakur, Prithvi and I were going to go to Delhi. My mother was very critical for a week and so the trip was made suddenly.

Prithvi and I sat in the front seats as we drove to Datathakur's house. I didn't call him Papa, he could now not have that position in my life.

Datathakur's second wife, whom I called Ma now as she supported me through everything came walking towards the jeep. I saw Sunehri glaring at me.

Cringing, I stepped out of the jeep and stood close to Prithvi. He looked puzzled but as soon as he saw Sunheri's glaring and Laakhan staring at me in the wrong way, he stepped close enough and VERY hesitantly, put his arm around me.

A current passed through me and I was shocked, but calmed myself down immediately.

"Namastey beta. Dahi aur cheeni chataayi ek doosre ko?" Ma asked.

When both of us didn't react, she smiled, "No problem. I have ome here. Feed each other!"

Saying that, she thrust the bowl with the spoon in my hands.

Taking a spoonful, I turned and faced Prithvi. I fed him the curd and gave him the bowl. He fed me some. That was when I noticed that there was some curd on his moustache.

"Prithvi..."
"What?"
"Um...there is some curd on your moustache..." I said pointing out. He tried to wipe it off but wasn't reaching the right spot.

"No, little left, little right..."

When it began to irritate him, I stepped ahead and gently wiped off the curd. I felt the shock in my veins again.

I heard him gasp as we looked at each other, puzzled. Unvoluntarily, my finger went to my mouth as I licked off the curd. Prithvi's eyes were about to pop out.

A cough brought us back to reality. I blinked a few times.

Returning the bowl to Ma, who fed Datathakur some curd with a fresh spoon, we three went back to the jeep. Datathakur sat in the backseat.

While Prithvi drove us to the station, I tried to recollect what all happened 10 minutes ago. Why did I feel the shock in my veins? And why did he gasp? Why did my heart beat faster?

An abrupt halt made me snap out of my thoughts. We has reached the station.

Prithvi removed all the luggage and I helped him load it on the area on top of the seats. My 'husband' and I were sharing onbe compartment while Datathakurhad another one to himself.

Both of us sat down and I looked outside. Tears fell from my eyes as the train started moving...

Edited by pkyekrox - 19 February 2013 at 12:20am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10RobertPattinsonMaRiZunforgetable112sana2511mariyakamranabna1989dhwani.ArjunKiAshanusha.nushiluvrainaartiParm.-Keerthi-irock321arul01vinaya123Asyaloverrusha4003coolfizzyrimitimi2000rsk16Bharti_kShell16hangoksue_21TehsinaJFJsnehapatroAbsoluvliza81VasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Junoon-Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq chp 3 pg 5" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sharpay.Evans

IF-Dazzler

Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged

~My other stories~

1) In the library: An AbhIya OS COMPLETE

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1741554

2) Do dil dhadhak rahe hain aur awaz ek hain     An AbhIya FF

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1799772

3) Happy New Year!! An AbhIya OS!! COMPLETE

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2653507

4) Sands of time(Group FF along with Ayesha and others)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2763220

5) Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Filmy style with Ayesha and others based on Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3027762

Dhak Dhak karne Laga!! An AbhIya Fanfic!!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3160055

::Do Jism Ek Jaan::

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3219975

:: Illicit Love::

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3295963 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyakamrandhwani.Asyaloverrimitimi2000rusha4003Bharti_ksnehapatroVasusenaRadheya

Sharpay.Evans

IF-Dazzler

Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged

~Chapter Index~

~Chapter 1: My New Life~ - Page 1
~Chapter 2: Overcoming my past~ - Page 3
~Chapter 3: Forgive and Forget~ - Page 5 

Edited by pkyekrox - 19 February 2013 at 12:20am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RobertPattinsonmariyakamrandhwani.Parm.irock321Asyaloversnehapatro

mariyakamran

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.sue_21

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
loved the start...grttt job...Clapwaiting for next part...Big smile
cant wait to read more of MithviWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.sue_21VasusenaRadheya

Absoluv

IF-Sizzlerz

Absoluv

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Good One...waiting for the next chapter...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.VasusenaRadheya

sana2511

sana2511

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
wow that was amezing yaar..Tongue.plz do lots of stories as mithvi lead...nice to read gr8 job..Clap.nd thanks for the index of ur work  i'll read...Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.Sharpay.Evanssue_21VasusenaRadheya

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
very nice starting...
keep writing on mithvi  

Edited by liza81 - 05 January 2013 at 1:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharpay.Evans

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.