Anamika

India-Forums

THE PRECAP (Page 5)

AlJaff Senior Member
AlJaff
AlJaff

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
seriously we are over-thinking about what is chudail and what is not. LOL

Let the CVs define it according to the drama. I am sure they will give their own definition just like PKYEK gave so much to the norms of vampires.

I just hope that they dont give Anamika a grey-shaded character which is very common to increase the length of show.

She should be either completely positive like Jeet's pichley janam ki lover etc, or completely negative like charming man etc,.

I watch US Drama Series Supernatural and seriously fed up of grey-shaded ghosts, vampires, and demons.

Please Cvs, dont torture me more. Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Naz.Karam-

ayaan786 IF-Dazzler
ayaan786
ayaan786

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlJaff

They also showed her asking for apology from someone not present in the room (her ex, or jeet, i dont know). But the guitar was not hers, this is for sure.

I dont understand one thing, why did jeet's father is so against with rano marrying with jeet? I think he also knows something that he does not want to tell everyone.

because his fathers thinks that jeet is to immature to take care of rano

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlJaff-Naz.Karam-

ayaan786 IF-Dazzler
ayaan786
ayaan786

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

i think the sound from the guitar makes her young but because the guitar is broken her body goes to her natural self 

i think thats why she is talking something about intezaar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlJaffnancy1996-Naz.Karam-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Anamika Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index