Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlJaff

Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

I have seen Witches drinking blood but not like vampires... They take blood in a bowl and drink it as a rutual Confused
And it was something like Mrutya something LOL Thanks Embarrassed

Witches are normal human beings who knows how to cast spell and perform rituals to get supernatural powers like longing their life or make people bind to them while Vampires feed on blood. It serves as food for them, it tempts them and they cannot live without taking it.

For more details, go and read Harry Potter (for witches and wizards) and Twilight (for vampires and werewolves). Big smile

chudails are also like to drink blood.

in hindi --popularly movies and writers use the word--khoon ki pyasi chudail.

so i believe chudail means vampire.

Edited by 100raj - 05 January 2013 at 11:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Naz_YuvReenlizzie1765

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE PRECAP (Page 4)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged

I have seen Witches drinking blood but not like vampires... They take blood in a bowl and drink it as a rutual Confused

Witches are normal human beings who knows how to cast spell and perform rituals to get supernatural powers like longing their life or make people bind to them while Vampires feed on blood. It serves as food for them, it tempts them and they cannot live without taking it.

For more details, go and read Harry Potter (for witches and wizards) and Twilight (for vampires and werewolves). Big smile

OMG this is the first I came to know about the vampires Stern Smile Tongue ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlJaffNaz_YuvReenlizzie1765

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by lizzie1765

that was weirdShocked who was she saying sorryConfusedConfused to probably nt jeetLOL but her dead loverConfused
i want to see this dead lover Shocked
enough of  shaddi .com Angry
pls show anamikas past rather thamn makin audience  go mad LOL
good jeet didnt talk to rano Star
jeet behavior is odd Shocked
i knew itStarStar in that room she has a coffin buried Shockedof her dead loverEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  thats why she told jeet nt to enter that room Shocked
from e 24 segment is anamika a vampire or witch i m confused
LOL

chudail in hindi word for vampire.

so chudail in hindi means vampire in English.

What Shocked but for me Chudail means a Witch... there is another word used in PKYEK for Vampire in hindi... I can't remember it Ermm

chudail in broad meaning --blood drinking ghosts.

chudail is dangerous than normal ghosts relatively .LOL 

it is popularly believed--kisi ladki [who is unmarried and jiski  ichha poori nahin huwi-atrupt unmarried girl]  ko horrible maut milthi hai then she will become chudail to take revenge.

----------------------

now i believe as per precap--she is asking for forgiving from her lover or husband for not able to take revenge.

The kind of chudails you are talking about exist in mythology I agree... but you know we have so many kind of witches... some are ghosts as you said some are human like us but practise black or white magic... I even heard that some turn cannibal because of some ritual... but vampires and Chudails are not same thing Smile 

Naz_YuvReenlizzie1765-SexyAngel-

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged

The kind of chudails you are talking about exist in mythology I agree... but you know we have so many kind of witches... some are ghosts as you said some are human like us but practise black or white magic... I even heard that some turn cannibal because of some ritual... but vampires and Chudails are not same thing Smile 

i agree--

actually chudail word give writers so much liberty .chudail word is vast--writers use it according there wish.

----

p.s--

actual word for vampire in hindi is dayan.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlJaffNaz_YuvReenlizzie1765Coeur2PsychoFMS

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

i agree--

actually chudail word give writers so much liberty .chudail word is vast--writers use it according there wish.

----

p.s--

I agree... writers change as per their wish... Like Stephenie Meyer ruined vampires image with Twilight the same way every writer changes the myth ROFL

Dayan = Chudail but chudail/dayan is not same as vampire Confused

Naz_YuvReenrajh-SexyAngel-

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

i agree--

----

p.s--

I agree... writers change as per their wish... Like Stephenie Meyer ruined vampires image with Twilight the same way every writer changes the myth ROFL

dayan is not chudail. there is difference.

there are lot of different words --and all give different meaning.

bhoot--dayan-chudail--chandalini.

dayan is one who kills--will have daravani chehra.

chudail--mostly uses magic and love to drink blood.will have manmohak chehra.[woh admi ko apni jaal main phas leti hai.]
her beauty will be like spider web.

Edited by 100raj - 05 January 2013 at 12:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Naz_YuvReenCoeur2PsychoFMS

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

dayan is not chudail. there is difference.

there are lot of different words --and all give different meaning.

bhoot--dayan-chudail--chandalini.

dayan is one who kills--will have daravani chehra.

chudail--mostly uses magic and love to drink blood.will have manmohak chehra.[woh admi ko apni jaal main phas leti hai.]
her beauty will be like spider web.

Dayan is a kind of chudail but mostly more khatarnak and scary... but is defo not a vampire LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naz_YuvReen

-SexyAngel-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SexyAngel-

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

chudails are also like to drink blood.

in hindi --popularly movies and writers use the word--khoon ki pyasi chudail.

so i believe chudail means vampire.
Chudail means witch and a vampire is called khoon pithe darinde :/ not sure abwt vampires but chudail means witch and if u r talking abwt the context of anamika then i dont think she wud drink blood! but they cud use it for spells and etc but not drink it as a way that a vampire wud! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naz_YuvReen

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.