Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitrajayeeta23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
anybody notice?????pihus tiger and happy r also there...i mean 2 say that khush saw pihus situation and he saw that pihu told priya i miss u...so khush may  tell ram abt this and ram will understand that pihu needs priya most...so he will come 2 leave pihu with priya
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFS, saw the promo, it is fantastic, I hope this is for real, phir se dono ek saath, aankhen taras gayi thi yeh scene dekhne ke liye, but I think this will be Thursday's episode, can't wait till Monday, don't know how come wait till long, am on cloud nine, and finally the FAMILY is in one frame, yupppie!
aditi_34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: armanz

Tfs Ramona.
So Priya doesnt go to KM..good.
Pihu is active again..good.
Ram n Priya in a single frame..good.
pihu having both her parents with her..good
Its gonna be on Thursday...phew.

But whats that expression of ST means why am i seeing her uncomfortable/irritated??

i dun thnk she is irritated.she is plain emotional.luk at d eye lock vali pic.but things dat bother me are:1) is it anyones dream? 2) vud v get this on thursday?,dat means no daily promo for the week 3)how cum happy tiger bk in d flat? 4)chalo,theek hai,but how can ram be in kurta pyjama?..i'l keep my expectations low.but d thing dat makes me happy is Same Frame:-):-D..also i want this to be a part of sum track,nt any random scene thrown at our face to churn trps for the week.
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 1itida7

i dun thnk she is irritated.she is plain emotional.luk at d eye lock vali pic.but things dat bother me are:1) is it anyones dream? 2) vud v get this on thursday?,dat means no daily promo for the week 3)how cum happy tiger bk in d flat? 4)chalo,theek hai,but how can ram be in kurta pyjama?..i'l keep my expectations low.but d thing dat makes me happy is Same Frame:-):-D..also i want this to be a part of sum track,nt any random scene thrown at our face to churn trps for the week.

I was talking abt ST..may be it was an awkward posture for her like her,neck is hurt something like that...i thought she was having some pain like that..nothing related to soap..only STs comfort..i hope i made it clear.

But this part is gonna come for sure on Thursday..we hv to be happy with this promo only..its not dream..may be wen Pihu falls sick they have been adviced/decided to stay together till pihu recovers..as Ram wanna do a lot and Priya wont come to KM until aye is ther Ram might hv come to her flat..may be for one or few days...Its my pure guess...
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
cv's should go through this forum
see how many likes and how many comments receiving in this topic
its shows what people is interested.
hope for the best
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Are they in the flat or at KM? The pic on the wall suggest its the flat but Tiger is also there. Does it mean Pihu's is back with Priya? & Ram in white Kurta? oh so many things 2 find out, when  will mon'day come. !!!
aditi_34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PKBAAA

Are they in the flat or at KM? The pic on the wall suggest its the flat but Tiger is also there. Does it mean Pihu's is back with Priya? & Ram in white Kurta? oh so many things 2 find out, when will mon'day come. !!!

hehe,even i am high time confused.i dun care watever be d scenario/build up but it shudnt be a dream,dats it.
armanz thumbnail
Aditi n Unice its Priya's flat.she wont go to KM until unless Rash clears..Mother role can be fulfilled at flat too,but to go to KM she has to go as PRK..
Just wishing that its not anybody's dream..
aditi_34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: armanz

Aditi n Unice its Priya's flat.she wont go to KM until unless Rash clears..Mother role can be fulfilled at flat too,but to go to KM she has to go as PRK..
Just wishing that its not anybody's dream..

yeah,even i dun want pk to go to km until rash is cleared.n ya its pk's flat.even i dun want to c dis as the closing scene on thu,only to find on next monday dat it was pihu's dream.:-(..but d eye lock n hand hold in the promo is just hayee..;-):-D
armanz thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1itida7

yeah,even i dun want pk to go to km until rash is cleared.n ya its pk's flat.even i dun want to c dis as the closing scene on thu,only to find on next monday dat it was pihu's dream.:-(..but d eye lock n hand hold in the promo is just hayee..;-):-D

I hv lost faith in CVs they never give what we wanna see..so they will drag the kids plight for two more days n then pihu's condition will be learned by Ram then this may come on wed or Thu..
Dont u think that these people are showing us these lollypops making us watch the ebtire crap for 4days..We do hayee am ln cloud 9 balle balee for just an eyelock,handtouch n now even single frame shots so they are able to play with us..

Coming to eyelock i hv never found anyother telly couple emoting love with eyelocks which make us go mad..these two are awesome i mean i love to go mad again n again just for their eyelocks..
Hug hua toh i may faint..