Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sectoreight thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
But faking sleep is only a short term fix.

How can this continue in the long run -- night after night, night after night, will she just hide in the bathroom until he goes to sleep?
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I am disappointed and to a certain extent disgusted with the voice over today. sometimes, I cannot understand the logic behind this lofted ideas which these sayings seem to propagate.

What do you mean by saying that a divorced girl cannot get over past and it will be coming back to  haunt her? How ridiculous can you be? the female protagonist of the tele drama is having hesitation,but she is stretching it to unreasonable length. whatever the reason may be. And here you come and try to generalise it??

There are divorcees who have got married a second time,even without knowing their second husband so intimately,the advantage that Anandi had. Yet,they have gone ahead and led a perfectly comfortable relationship. whatever may be their inner fear or doubt,they have not allowed it to shadow their new relationship.

Anandi, when she got married knew perfectly well that she has to face it in any case.She is not born yesterday. And here she is acting all terrified of Shiv,as if he is going to eat her up. 
I am also surprised at the restraining efforts of Shiv. This is ridiculous and no man will behave in this fashion. 
We all love "mahantaa" but,after a while it becomes stifling even for us. 
Come any day, I would love to see a man all full of passion,anger,hatred,jealousy and compassion..all rolled into one. 
I would prefer a man full of flesh and blood with all human frailties rather than  a saint,any time.

Edited by mocking_bird - 11 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for update Anita

Must say cvs have lost it for sure ..what a piece of poor editing and  poor direction Yesterday's  voice over was confusing me to the core it didn't  suit Jagaya Ganga 's meeting and it was not for Ganga that it came on her face it was for Jagaya .Her entry was suppose to happen today according to promo so why cvs introduced  her  yesterday and have  two entries of her  yesterday  and today ?They should have ended yesterday's episode on Jagaya  Dadisaa phone session .Yesterday's voice over  about  despair and penance  was for this but cvs Really , such a big blooper 🥱

Coming to episode AnSh track it is totally going in pathetic and inconsistent  way  Just a drag  .i don't know what to say here .i am hugely disappointed ..ok ok I can understand Anandi 's fears and also understand she needs time I have no problem with it but what I don't understand is why she can't open her mouth and have conversation with Shiv  and tell him she needs time so far whatever she said how she said she knows Shiv didn't mind but supported her so why don't she do so now instead of behaving like this and later crying? What really happened to this lady all the progress again gone down in fears recently became so confident  to open her heart what she want  to do with her life , take decisions in her life in front of so many people now what happened to her ?and why she really married Shiv If she even don't trust him this much to say to him whats in her heart .This time its not her mother's promise to marry him she has her own free will involved too .So? I am really disappointed with Anandi .i know I know one day she will make it not any iota of doubt on her but how cvs are taking us to there I am disappointed with their track and inconsistent characterization of Anandi and also of Shiv babu too

Can understand Shiv's feelings but what I don't understand is isn't this the same man who was saying in front of his family , Singhs and Jagaya even assured Anandi that untill she don't accept his love he will proceed his relation with her in friendship so is this sudden jump on SR his friendship ? I always thought nothing is needed to said to him in this case he has understood himself and will give her time and space without her asking ,will start a good conversation with her on his own in this matter that will win over Anandi but no ..

CvS badly need to do some brain storming for AnSh track ..Their track is really going in  the most disappointing way . I am not despo to see their SR but I do want them to have a good conversation about their life ahead , in all matters first then proceed their relation .The nonsense what Cvs are showing now is not at all required and is really a nonsense dragfest

Coming to Jagaya Ganga

I am glad Jagaya is repenting for his past  misdeeds  and is realizing them in true sense

Ganga poor girl ..Through her I can really see the dismal face of child marriage, an oppressive face of  a cruel society that crushes thousands of girls even today. In precap what a grotesque ugliness of her so called husband and in laws . Really shame on such people ...The precap is really horrible I want to shoot Ganga's in laws😡 Lets see how her story unfolds , but her suffering seems to be twice more than Anandi .Anandi never faced  brutality to this extent  Hopefully Cvs will  string Ganga's track in a most realistic thread..and show shame , punishment for such cruel people of society due to whom so many girls have faced so much torture, their lives ruined .Waiting to see how her story unfolds  and how Jagaya helps her

PS I  have started to find Jagaya  Ganga's track much more interesting than Anandi Shiv ..I am seriously losing my interest in AnSh I hope cvs bring the lost interest back .Not hungry for their 24/7 romantic tracks but I do am interested in a meaningful track instead of the nonsense what cvs are showing now

Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Anita for the update.

I haven't watched the episode yet but from what I have read I don't feel like being upset with Anandi. It has been only 2 days since she entered KB although for us it might seem a whole lot of time. The first day was full of rituals. It is only the 2nd day that Shiv told her his dreams of SR. It is the same day. What is she expected to communicate that she is not able to forget her past or I didn't think CS you wanted SR from me ? Didn't she know this was expected from her as a wife ? Sure.. But, for her he is moving too fast. She doesn't know what to do and what to say. Otherwise why would she try calling Sumi ? She doesn't need guidance from Sumi on SR !! She is not able to share her unreadiness with anybody. Just give her time and I am sure she will be to communicate what she wants from him. She doesn't know what to do so as to not disappoint him.

That said am I not feeling bad for Shiv ? Ofcourse. For all that he has done for her he is getting disappointed. I love saying Bechara Shiv😆. But, I want to say Bechari Anandi also...

Edited by dixie123 - 11 years ago
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks 4 da update!😊
Wats wrong with Anadi??😕
And I thought she is attracted 2 shiv?? Wats wrong with SR??
Shiv has evry r8 2 be disappointed.😡
Newys luking 4wrd  2 Ganga track.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the creatives are superlatively confused..they cant decide whether to show anandi as the ideal wife and life-partner, as they did during the jail track (she made me proud tht time) or as the still-madly-in-love-with -her-ex-husband woman who cant let go of the past inspite of having been given umpteen chances to...and its frankly stupid...what was she expecting?tht she was going to have a new roommate??if ur married to a guy, the least u can do is atleast open to him and tell him what u feel...this behaviour is stupid and ridiculous.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am loving both AnSh and JaGa track ...
JaGa only for sriti :)))))

Well AnSh will come around no doubt :))) 
just have to be patient. 

Its been only 2 days since their marriage ...
things will turn around no doubt
er_alks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think A will blurt out the truth very soon to shiv..  n shiv will understand.. n no longer angry..
i think both will understand that they need to tune in to each others wavelength first...
andv thumbnail
I watched the episode again with all the expressions ðŸ˜†, and this time it was all the more disappointing. 

For one I am very disappointed with A. She says that she respects S and he is her good friend, but what she did today was insulting both her respect for him as well as their friendship. Her worry about getting intimate is more of a paranoia than anxiousness. Its not like she doesn't know S. He has supported her and surpassed her expectation in every episode. He has not only been understanding but also very empathetic towards her. Right now what she is doing is only taking his love and respect for her for granted. when he has shown so much of understanding at every point, why can't she attempt to understand him? No one is forcing her to surrender herself fully but make an attempt to express her reservations to him.

Its is totally unfair to S, coz he asked her to take her time before agreeing for the wedding. But she wanted to fulfill her mother's wish. A wish that also involved the whole life of another individual. What was she thinking when she told him that she was ready? Does she expect to play this hide and seek all her life? Again I repeat that no one is forcing her to get intimate, all that needs to be done is communicate. I agree it is not easy for a person brought up in a set-up like A's to communicate about these matters easily but the thought also doesn't cross her mind. that's ridiculous.

A not only needs to communicate, she also needs to keep her mind open and slowly accept the relationship. She cannot take S for granted and expect him to always understand her situation when she doesn't attempt to understand his. She is not only being dishonest to him but is also going to hurt him big time by this behavior.

This is not the character of A that has been sketched so far. A is honest and compassionate. She is definitely not an escapist but handles the situation upfront.

CVs you need to make sense out of your show. Stick to the plot that you have developed. You have so far shown a gradual build up of the S-A relationship, then why this landslide? Right now it looks too clumsy and confusing.

The J and Ganga track looks a lot more interesting at this point of time compared to the ridiculousness in the S-A track.
Edited by andv - 11 years ago
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dixie123

Thanks Anita for the update.

I haven't watched the episode yet but from what I have read I don't feel like being upset with Anandi. It has been only 2 days since she entered KB although for us it might seem a whole lot of time. The first day was full of rituals. It is only the 2nd day that Shiv told her his dreams of SR. It is the same day. What is she expected to communicate that she is not able to forget her past or I didn't think CS you wanted SR from me ? Didn't she know this was expected from her as a wife ? Sure.. But, for her he is moving too fast. She doesn't know what to do and what to say. Otherwise why would she try calling Sumi ? She doesn't need guidance from Sumi on SR !! She is not able to share her unreadiness with anybody. Just give her time and I am sure she will be to communicate what she wants from him. She doesn't know what to do so as to not disappoint him.

That said am I not feeling bad for Shiv ? Ofcourse. For all that he has done for her he is getting disappointed. I love saying Bechara Shiv😆. But, I want to say Bechari Anandi also...

Nivi, for sure Anandi will come to terms, but what was not digestible was the way she pretended. Her behaviour was out of her character.
Also she could have called Sumi on B's mobile if land line was busy, to clear her mind. 

Hope to see some good track on AnSh soon.