Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kareena tops Karisma's list o most stylish actress

Posted: 11 years ago
Kareena Kapoor tops sister Karisma's list of most stylish actresses
Press Trust of India | Friday, January 04, 2013 (Mumbai)   

Kareena won the top spot for her black saree look in the title song of Heroine.
Karisma Kapur has compiled her own list of 10 most stylish Bollywood actresses, placing her sister Kareena on the top.

Karisma, 38, who hosts a special segment 'BIG On Style' on 92.7 BIG FM's afternoon show BIG Memsaab, recently discussed the Top 10 Bollywood style picks of prominent actresses.

Kareena won the top spot for her black saree look in the title song of Heroine. "Black transparent saree with perfect pink bordered black blouse was just the ultimate outfit this, year... She is the most striking and gorgeous face of the Kapoor Khandan, who surprises me each day with her different and unique style," Karisma said on the radio show.

She ranked Katrina Kaif at the second spot for her look in the song Saans from Jab Tak Hai Jaan, followed by Deepika Padukone for her bold style statement in Cocktail.

Kareena, 32, made it to the fourth spot as well for her classic Mujra look with a modern twist in her popular song Dil Mera Muft Ka from her movie Agent Vinod.

Diana Penty ranked fifth for her young and carefree style in Tumhi Ho Bandu from her debut movie Cocktail, followed by Ileana D'Cruz's girl next door looks in Barfi!.

Karisma advised all pregnant ladies to go for Vidya Balan's look from Kahaani, placing the actress at the seventh spot on the list.

Yami Gautam from Vicky Donor, Sonakshi Sinha in her Chammak Challo song from Khiladi 786 and the cool and casual Anushka Sharma from Jab Tak Hai Jaan rounded off the top 10.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
knowing the source i am not surprised! us ka bas chalta tou babita ko bi bech main ghusa deti! 
What a surprise ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i like all the ones listed but why is she listing i don't get it! she herself has been criticized so many times for bad dressing so it doesn't make sense to me.

Its like nargis f**kri listing her favorite actresses!

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Obviously Bebo forced Lolo to put her at No 1.
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Kapoor sisters. Most stylish and talented  sibling of Bollywood.

Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What was dat...it is bt Nargis fakri and i thought sm established designer said dis...๐Ÿคช.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by Mrsimisam - 11 years ago
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
beat that mogs!!!

get your sibling to go on a "mogs is..." rant on the BW CC!

:D:D 
This content was originally posted by: czarcastic.

beat that mogs!!!

get your sibling to go on a "mogs is..." rant on the BW CC!

:D:D 

Thank God, my siblings are not on IF!  ๐Ÿ˜†

abjbdishiuw thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bambogli

Thank God, my siblings are not on IF!  ๐Ÿ˜†

if they are half as secretive as you trust me you can't be sure:P