Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

What are you looking forward to see next week? - Page 10

Poll

What are you looking forward to see next week?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kunwarmylove thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shaani2209

We are SS fans and tab se forum par hai jab se taarey start bhi nahi hua tha, toh hum ab kyun MID's banake fan club join karenge???? understand logic? banane the toh kabke banate๐Ÿ˜›

Tum kabse iss forum pe ho,apne paas hi rakho..I don't want to know anything about you.
And ignore all you want,but i know who was responsible for 300 odd increase in SM's fanclub which ultimately got reduced too,strangely due to that person only...Kab se roh rahe ho ke why SM's rank is not increasing.Hope you got the reason now.MID the tab hi uska RANK increase hota tha,now i hardly see any increase in his rank unless someone starts making MIDs again.
And Sneha's was the obvious case.Till she was in the show her fan count was 900 something,but after she left,within 2 months it was 1800 and now it's 2000+.
I never said anything about this because I respect Sneha,but if you people go on accusing every unlikely one to be MID and that too a TR fan ,i can't guarantee that Sneha 's FC will be the same.
And Every celebrity has some MID fans,but people don't go around calling every unlikely person MID.Can't people some people can go as low as that.
Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
face palm ...yehi baki tha ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
A topic asking about what members were looking forward to next week turned out to be a topic comparing the two major events and the breakdown of fans and major comparison to see which fandom can vote for what fastest.

Topic Closed