Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Raj- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey! awesome ss. very nyc concept. swaron already like each other. sharon very strict nd stuck with cheevam while swayam sweet ndd stuck with ashi. worry abt the response. there r many readers who r not IF members too. continue with this nd update soon:)amazing story!
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am so sorry nikita..
my tuitions are eating up my time..
so coudn't comment on the first place.

And noww...coming to medical hangover!
Very interesting title..i like it.
Prologue was nicely explained..
But seriously my first question..this microbiology things are just getting over my headd! Gosh..!

Swayam and Sharon..doctors...but you know in this depth i dun think i have ever read anything related to medical based swaron...so this is new!
And then your touch to it..so it has to be something awesome hidden in it..like now we have shivam and aashi :-D
Then i loved how sharon shooed away shivam every time..
ReYam were boys here..not men..so it was more fun to read.

Overall a superb start my friend..hope things get spicy in the next chapter.

I will be looking forward to the house party now..!
pehlanasha. thumbnail
This is getting something interesting to read.
 I would rather get time to read it. It was a eye catching SS! πŸ˜ƒ

Please accept my buddy request and PM me fro next time! 😊
Ardour. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhimathur

I am so sorry nikita..
my tuitions are eating up my time..
so coudn't comment on the first place.

And noww...coming to medical hangover!
Very interesting title..i like it.
Prologue was nicely explained..
But seriously my first question..this microbiology things are just getting over my headd! Gosh..!

Swayam and Sharon..doctors...but you know in this depth i dun think i have ever read anything related to medical based swaron...so this is new!
And then your touch to it..so it has to be something awesome hidden in it..like now we have shivam and aashi :-D
Then i loved how sharon shooed away shivam every time..
ReYam were boys here..not men..so it was more fun to read.

Overall a superb start my friend..hope things get spicy in the next chapter.

I will be looking forward to the house party now..!

Surbhi, I really missed your comment re but tuitions are torturous, so I do understand:\
Thanks for liking the concept but after this response, I feel like dumping this story in a ditch.
Snowey thumbnail
Nikki πŸ€—
Sorry for such a late response dear, but you know as to why right? And thanks for the scrap, without which i would never have stumbled upon to this beautiful work of yours among 130 or so Pending PM's. As i told you, i am taking a break from IF for most of the part and not in to reading FF's either but thats not going to stop me from reading this beautiful work. Truth be told I am no fan of hospitals and everything related..be it handsome doctors πŸ˜³ but you add SwaRon and voila.. it creates magic no doubt. I am amazed you kept Sharon so close to her character and have included the rest of characters with the same ease. Don't you worry about the response dear, you are one great talent and nothing should make you doubt that. 

Sudha :) 
Ardour. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sudha-SK

Nikki πŸ€—

Sorry for such a late response dear, but you know as to why right? And thanks for the scrap, without which i would never have stumbled upon to this beautiful work of yours among 130 or so Pending PM's. As i told you, i am taking a break from IF for most of the part and not in to reading FF's either but thats not going to stop me from reading this beautiful work. Truth be told I am no fan of hospitals and everything related..be it handsome doctors 😳 but you add SwaRon and voila.. it creates magic no doubt. I am amazed you kept Sharon so close to her character and have included the rest of characters with the same ease. Don't you worry about the response dear, you are one great talent and nothing should make you doubt that.

Sudha :)

Sudha, like Shekhawat didn't want to be one athlete, I didn't want to be a doc but life teaches you all*sighs*
I sent you a PM now, please ignore it. I've almost screamed upon you. I'm no great one but perhaps I love writing. Thanks for the comment.
Snowey thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_arsha

Sudha, like Shekhawat didn't want to be one athlete, I didn't want to be a doc but life teaches you all*sighs*
I sent you a PM now, please ignore it. I've almost screamed upon you. I'm no great one but perhaps I love writing. Thanks for the comment.

Thats the beauty of life it teaches you when you least expect..all part of growing up gal.
Read your PM and replied too. 

---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Niki... It was awesome
poor sharon stuck with Shivam... but i loved the way how she's answering him πŸ˜†
loved ur writing styleπŸ‘
plz continue asap😳
Ardour. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Priya---

Niki... It was awesome

poor sharon stuck with Shivam... but i loved the way how she's answering him πŸ˜†
loved ur writing styleπŸ‘
plz continue asap😳

Thanks a lot Priya. I'm glad you loved my writing style.😳

Originally posted by: shaani2209

Nice update niki..

thanks for the pm..
PS: sorry bada wala comment type kiya tha par post nahi hua..toh isse kaam challa leπŸ˜›

Koi nahi Rosh. PGDCA student ko sab maaf.πŸ˜†
Ardour. thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj_tanha_fan

Hey! awesome ss. very nyc concept. swaron already like each other. sharon very strict nd stuck with cheevam while swayam sweet ndd stuck with ashi. worry abt the response. there r many readers who r not IF members too. continue with this nd update soon:)amazing story!

Thanks a ton for commenting. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Tanya_Swaronluv

This is getting something interesting to read.
 I would rather get time to read it. It was a eye catching SS! πŸ˜ƒ

Please accept my buddy request and PM me fro next time! πŸ˜Š

Tanya, it's always nice to have a new reader. πŸ˜ƒ
I'm glad you found it interesting.