rhea49 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 I am getting irritated at those people who r calling Madhubala:EIEJ a copy of IPKKND...😡
i dont think dat madhubala is a copy of IPKKND..madhubala is unique in its own way...wat do u guys think ????????
P.S.---- I didnt meant 2 hurt anyones feeling...plzz forgive if i had.🥺
Edited by rhea49 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hmm firstlr ouur rk is superstar, their hero was business man. Our madhu is clever girl with some brains, that actress charac2er have no brains and our ashow is unique, their show was copycat of geet. so no comparison and our trp is better.
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This is my theory 

Edited by manesha76 - 11 years ago
drashti38 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i dont no know which scence is copied from ipkknd

Edited by drashti786 - 11 years ago
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There are so many IPK fans and they have very cordial relationship with MB fans so this thing don't matter for us...!!!
DesiPrincess93 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
haha & before ipkknd started, people said its a copy of Geet which is a copy of kitani mohabat hai which is a copy of kaisa yeh pyar hai blah blah blah. (& i see no similaries whatsoever??!)i'm sure you get the picture...dramas can have similar scenes/characters/situations, but nothing in the storyline made these shows exact copies of each other..People have too much of extra time on their hands to sit there & create lame compare and contrast lists. U can compare every show to some movie if u wanted to...it's entertainment, just enjoyy!Edited by DesiPrincess93 - 11 years ago
DesiPrincess93 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
& by the way, these kind of topics arent allowed as it creates war! please refrain from doing so
rhea49 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deepak148

hmm firstlr ouur rk is superstar, their hero was business man. Our madhu is clever girl with some brains, that actress charac2er have no brains and our ashow is unique, their show was copycat of geet. so no comparison and our trp is better.

agree with u totally but dont know y sum people r comparing our show 2 IPKKND?????
what 2 do of them??
...Seema... thumbnail
kisi ne kuch kehna tha tu ye keh diya.dnt worry yar mb bestest hay
...Seema... thumbnail
pushto version of my previous post...sa bai way ju da ye oway.😊