Pavitra Rishta

||celebrating Arjun Purvi/AshVik one year journey| (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 511

Page 1
Page   of 511
Page 3 Page 511

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Nach Baliye 6 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
res :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||celebrating Arjun Purvi/AshVik one year journey| (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arjunpurvixo

IF-Sizzlerz

arjunpurvixo

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Oh my goodness, it's Arvi's one year anniversary! Geez, feels like it was just yesterday that they were still in the office, arguing over the littlest reasons LOL Well, somewhere along the lines of the office scenes all the way to Arjun and Purvi both being married to different people, I fell in love with them. Not just Arjun and Purvi - but the people behind their characters, Asha and Rithvik Tongue Never have I been so crazy and obsessed over celebrities like them - they are so humble and sweet, it's hard not to love them! Thank you Asha and Rithvik, for bringing Arjun and Purvi come to life for the viewers and thank you for portraying your characters so amazingly. A big thank you to Ekta as well, for bringing Arvi into Pavitra Rishta and make them so easy to love Embarrassed Because of them, I've met so many amazing friends - basically everyone here on this thread! Hug Congratulations again on 1 year and I hope you all are here with me for many years to come! Love you guys and love you Arvi & Ashvik Embarrassed Hug

Edited by arjunpurvixo - 08 January 2013 at 6:34pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ManoshonoaathyaAshlaikaashfaque2012peachesnplums

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Rithvik and Asha        Arjun and Purvi
Heart
Dear Rithvik,
You have turned into one of my favorite actors over this past year. The hardwork you put into everything you do is uncomparable to anyone. You have proved yourself as a stellar actor, an amazing dancer, a smart magician and overall a wonderful entertainer as well as a down to earth person. I have never really seen such a down to earth actor who has as much talent as you do. The work you put into to playing Arjun is clearly seen. All because of your hardwork and professional skills I can connect with his character

Dear Asha,
You are an amazing! Your fun and sweet attitude won me over. I have never seen an  actor care so much about their fans like you do, someone who actually interacts with fans. The love and devotion you have put into playing Purvi is admirable, you have made me fall in love with her character. I hope to see you on more shows in the future.

To AshVik
Together you too have lighted up the screen scene after scene with your amazing chemistry this past year. You have captivated an audience who watch just to see you two do one of the things you do best act. Never has an onscreen couple reeled me in as ArVi has. The credit for this goes to you two the biggest fans of ArVi.
Heart

Edited by xoxoarvi - 09 January 2013 at 1:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manoshono

Manoshono

IF-Rockerz

Manoshono

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

Arjun and Purvi

How do i begin to rhapsodize about this lovely couple?
I was first offered to watch this serial by my mom who used to watch Pavitra Rishta when  it was first aired. At that moment i never thought to myself that one day i will be introduced to this spectacular couple and would fall in love  with them. Arjun and Purvi, their name is enough to put a smile on my face, every time i think about them. Not only did they make everything looked perfect around them, but their onscreen chemistry also made their story to look realistic. Not once i thought to myself that i was watching a fictional soap. The love that they have for each other reminded me of the old stories where a person feels respect, a thought of doing everything for that person, an unconditional love that wants nothing in return. The ''Pavitra Rista'' of the hearts associated with the fact that they are one by heart. Though they are currently not as a couple anymore. I still believe they are one. They are not Arjun and Purvi but they are what we all call Arvi. Arvi was always one, they are one, and they will always going to be one. No matter where life directs them to, which ever path they will choose, their destination will always be mutual. A path of feeling one, a path that does not require speaking but divulging their needs through eyes. If i would ever describe them in one word, i would say ''eternal''. They are eternal by body and soul.

Asha and Rithvik
Now coming to Asha and Rithvik . I would like to first thank them for giving us Arvi and making everything come to alive. Their work is exceptional, which explicitly shows in this beautiful love story. Just as Arjun and purvi is Arvi, Asha and Rithvik for me is Ashvik. Their outstanding performance and hard work  truly made them our Rockstars. The consistency towards their character's feels and emotions portrayed well by them.  Asha and Rithvik, your work remarkably pined down in to my heart, which i will cherish forever. Even after this beautiful journey will end, you guys will always be remember in my heart. I will akways going to pray for Ashvik's successful years ahead.
Secondly, i would say thanks to Ekta Kapoor, the real reason behind Arvi! Thank you for giving us a classic couple. Even though i hated the fact that she has separated Arvi for time being, I would still like to applaud her for the perfect thought of arvi played by Ashvik.
Last but not the least, I would like to give all my fellow Arvians a big hug Hug
We Arvians are together because of Arvi/Ashvik. I appreciated the fact that we all supported each other like there was never the end of anything. We believed that our Arvi will reunite and i would say we should not lose hope. This is Arvi power and it will happen!
                                               Thank you once again
            Happy Celebration
               of Arvi/AshvikParty

Edited by Manoshono - 07 January 2013 at 11:10pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kandykandyNandu.SPancham101AshlaikaNadaCintaashfaque2012prityy89peachesnplumseshaaax3.style14Huma-alipie.

Ashlaika

IF-Rockerz

Ashlaika

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 6:40pm | IP Logged

I Love Poems (16)

The above is dedicated to ArVi!!!

There have been SOOO Many moments in the last year that took our breath away and for this, Thank you seems to be such lack lustre words, for we cannot express gratitude to Arjun and Purvi and more importantly to the people who made them real - Rithvik and Asha!!!

The moments of ArVi that made us laugh, cry, fight, debate, feel, express, love and so many more unnamed emotions Smile are bountiful and precious over this last year.

Also, how can I not say thank you to ArVi for my ArVi family and friends? Thanks to them and this forum, I have gained the some AWESOME and AMAZING friends that are much more precious than any show. But this jodi is to thank for that.

So ArVi and AshVik - Happy 1st and thank you for our one year roller coaster ride!!!

Edited by Ashlaika - 08 January 2013 at 7:31pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ManoshonoNadaCintaashfaque2012prityy89peachesnplums

ashfaque2012

IF-Sizzlerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Huma-What a post. Marvelous post. THANK U SO MUCH

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pancham101prityy89Huma-

ashfaque2012

IF-Sizzlerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
All creation is Good. What a job. Specially thanks to go Nandu becuase whole first ARVI moment shows in 5 creation. Thanks of ALL ARVI creator those are beautiful & amazing photoshop post.If possible then all post submit to BT,PR CVs & especially EK. Then she will consider ARVI united.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandu.SPancham101AshlaikaManoshonocrazy2012prityy89

WanderingBeauty

IF-Dazzler

WanderingBeauty

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
--Reserved--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top