Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged

Love Marriage Ya... to go off-air

| Posted: Mumbai, Fri Jan 04 2013, 14:39 hrs
A
Samaira Rao and Rishika Mihani.jpg

Samaira Rao and Rishika Mihani.

Mumbai: While Sphere Origin's Balika Vadhu enjoys its long run of more than 1000 episodes, the production house has decided to stop the telecast of Love Marriage Ya Arrange Marriage. A daily show on Sony TV, Love Marriage Ya... went on air on August 6, 2012 and will showcase its last episode on January 10.

A story about two best friends ó Mansi (played by Samaira Rao) and Shivani (played by Rishika Mihani), the show explores the pros and cons of love and arrange marriage. Set against the backdrop of modern day Udaipur, it has Shivani supporting love marriage while Manasi believes in arrange marriage.

The show marked the debut of Rishika Mihani, sister of well known actress Muskaan Mihani. Rishika opines, "I am feeling very sad that the show is ending. It was my first lead show on such a big channel. I was lucky to work with Sphere Origins as the production houseó the unit people and directorial team were excellent. Maybe God has something better in store for me. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I guess for an actor the struggle never ends".

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80Keshawnashishrockzzjps01chitra_raoArhainAshishAshvikian_AKleelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Screenindia-Love ya to go off air" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashishrockzz

ashishrockzz

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Will miss Saahil Cry  Watching this show only becoz of Ashu hopefully he will back on screen wth a really good show and character will match upto him

leelaa9

IF-Addictz

leelaa9

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Love Marriage Ya... to go off-air

| Posted: Mumbai, Fri Jan 04 2013, 14:39 hrs
A
Samaira Rao and Rishika Mihani.jpg

Samaira Rao and Rishika Mihani.

Mumbai: While Sphere Origin's Balika Vadhu enjoys its long run of more than 1000 episodes, the production house has decided to stop the telecast of Love Marriage Ya Arrange Marriage. A daily show on Sony TV, Love Marriage Ya... went on air on August 6, 2012 and will showcase its last episode on January 10.

A story about two best friends ' Mansi (played by Samaira Rao) and Shivani (played by Rishika Mihani), the show explores the pros and cons of love and arrange marriage. Set against the backdrop of modern day Udaipur, it has Shivani supporting love marriage while Manasi believes in arrange marriage.

The show marked the debut of Rishika Mihani, sister of well known actress Muskaan Mihani. Rishika opines, "I am feeling very sad that the show is ending. It was my first lead show on such a big channel. I was lucky to work with Sphere Origins as the production house' the unit people and directorial team were excellent. Maybe God has something better in store for me. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I guess for an actor the struggle never ends".

TFS

Keshawn

Keshawn

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Isn't this not  the same article the forum moderator had posted under LMYAM to end on Jan 10th 2013 [Discuss here only]?Someone had written the same article previously and it was removed by the forum moderator

Edited by Keshawn - 05 January 2013 at 6:24am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.