CID

Anniversary of CID~~Need Your help !!!

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello CIDians !! 🤗
As we know on 21st Jan 2013 CID will complete 15years & its the time to celebrate !!! Isn't it ?? 😃😉

I know now we are very much depressed as the news came on Satam sir's leaving I don't know what is going to happen regarding this matter...we just hope he will continue as our ACP sir 😊
Lets hope for the best !!! 😛

On this eve, we are going to open a thread like last year 😃

Last year thread 😃

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2736300

This year we needs your help. 😊

Please send siggies (animated / non-animated), messages, poems and VMs to make the thread more colorful. 😃

Its a request to all CIDians to PM their wishes to me (debasree04) before 12th January. Do not POST it on this thread.

If you have any query regarding this please free feel to ask here & if you have any suggestions regarding this thread you can share it also...😊

I send PMs about this thread to only those people who are in my friend lists...cant send PMs to all...please don't feel bad if u have not received my PM...and please everyone share this with your friends also...
Edited by debasree04 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am glad this has come up, the right time ! I so wanted something to divert my mind from the Grahan  Thats one of the reasons I became silent on IF for sometime. Grahan lag gayi hai sach mein ðŸ˜” . I want this over asap...so that we can celebrate the anniversary nicely !!!
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I can understand Shagnika...this Grahan made us really unhappy but how can we forget that we are going to celebrate the completion of 15 long years of CID...we just hope that we can celebrate it with our acp sir not any messiah 😊
Thunderz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really i am also depressed because of GRAHAN... i want ACP sir back...😭
i will never say any else ACP accept ACP pradhyuman!!😒
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Grahan made me silent too. I don't know what to believe. No ACP Pradyuman? How can this be?

@Deba you will get the PM from me. My mobile going haywire has made me go and give it to servicing and I am handicapped in many ways. You will get it well within time.
Minionite thumbnail
Good timing for this. After Grahan, I was feeling quite down...but this will cheer me up. Sree I can help in the thread making as well if needed. Else will send you my siggies by Wednesday or so.
janvifan thumbnail
Guys!!! CID was launched in 1997, right? Den CID will complete 16yrs in Jan 2013!!!
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
12th Jan ??? Can i get time till 15th ... ? I wont be home before 14th !!
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: janvifan

Guys!!! CID was launched in 1997, right? Den CID will complete 16yrs in Jan 2013!!!

CID was launched in 1998 dear and it will complete 15 years in Jan 2013. ðŸ˜Š
Edited by pinkpearl5 - 11 years ago
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
will definitely try to participate.. thanks deba.. it was needed to do something as all are depressed and upset... ðŸ˜ƒ