Anamika

update on fb!!?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anaghakaran

IF-Rockerz

anaghakaran

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
guys i saw my post "wat wil happen in todays epi?" has updated in anamika-sonytv page on fb..i dont hav any problem in updating it on fb,but whoever did dat,u shud've askd me permission before doin it..wel i dont hav any problem with dis,i just wanted to knw who did it..
sorry its just a random post..Smileno offense to hurt anyone..n btw i felt gud seein it on fb page..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765Premeer_DiwaniCoeur2PsychoFMSThe.Lannister

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "update on fb!!?" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
well i too saw that and i thought u are the admin of that page..LOL
dont know who is the admin ..i guess she/he is in this forum...anyways msg that page via fb..

The.Lannister

IF-Stunnerz

The.Lannister

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
many a times even the WU are copied...w/o any credit to the original updaterOuch

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaghakaran

guys i saw my post "wat wil happen in todays epi?" has updated in anamika-sonytv page on fb..i dont hav any problem in updating it on fb,but whoever did dat,u shud've askd me permission before doin it..wel i dont hav any problem with dis,i just wanted to knw who did it..
sorry its just a random post..Smileno offense to hurt anyone..n btw i felt gud seein it on fb page..LOL

the same thing happened to meWink  i remember
 wen anamika was scaring micky episodeEmbarrassedLOL i had written a short n detaled written update which was uploaded by the same fb page Shockedatlest they should ve asked my  permission tooo
Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anaghakaran

anaghakaran

IF-Rockerz

anaghakaran

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
yes guys dis is not a gud manners..eventhough we dont have any problem updatin it on fb,dey shud've askd d permission of d person who post it..its a normal thing..he/she really shud ask d permission before doin it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.