Fan Fictions

Arhi FF- Just As U Are(Chapter 12 -Pg 56) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 61

kria1996

kria1996

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
do continue !

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi FF- Just As U Are(Chapter 12 -Pg 56) (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MemoriesDieHard

MemoriesDieHard

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged

hey guys... here's the next chap... hope u like it!!!

and yeah.. I was over-whelmed with the response I got for this one!!

Thank u so much... 

His deep, peaceful slumber was disturbed by the shrilling of his phone. He struggled with the sudden brightness and put on his glasses and picked up his phone. His screen flashed the name of his Assistant.

"Yes Myra, What is it?"

"Umm.. Good Morning Doc... I need u here immediately!"

"I'll be there Myra... Who is it this time?" Arnav enquired.

"Its Clark... could u please stop probing and get here soon?" Arnav could sense annoyance and worry in his Assistant's voice.

"I'm sorry Myra... Will be there in 30..."

Arnav placed his phone down and got ready. He hurried towards the elevator and started to the hospital. To be in NYC and be a Doc was not an easy thing but Arnav enjoyed being here. This was his home. St.Clairs Hospital was his second dwelling place. He reached the Hospital and pulled his car into the parking lot and walked in.

"Good Morning Doc." The receptionist, Nancy greeted him. Arnav nodded back with a smile. It was true that Arnav Singh Raizada was not Handsome, but his finely-boned face and manly features were capable of attracting any woman. He was not handsome, he was Good-Looking. He was not geeky, He was Smart. He was a man of words.

He entered the elevator and reached his floor as he saw an impatient Myra waiting for him.

"What is it Myra?"

Myra guided him to the ward and took him Clark. Clark McCoy was a 10 year old child. Arnav entered his chamber and saw an angry Clark sitting with his all red with fury. Arnav turned to Myra and nodded her head ensuring her that he would take care.

"Hey Champ!! Wassup?"

"I am not talking to you Doc!!."

"And why is that?"

"Because Myra always gives me those yucky tonics. She says you told me to have them" Clark sait pouting at Arnav.

Arnav steadied his glasses and shot a glance at Myra.

"Now... Did Myra say so?" Arnav asked as he knelt down beside the kid.

Clark nodded.

"Myra... where's the hot chocolate I just brought in?" Arnav asked winking at Myra. Understanding her Boss's plight Myra played along.

"Its in your Cabin Doc... Should I get it?"

"Of course yeah.. U know champ.. I brought it especially for you...but..." he said turning towards the kid.

"But what?" the kid asked, his eyes glistening at the very mention of hot chocolate.

"The Chocolate tastes good only if u have the tonic before it..."

The kid thought for a while and then at Arnav as the latter saw his plan was working.

"Alright... but it's the last time I'm gonna drink that thing..."

"Of course Champ..."

Arnav ruffled the kid's hair and walked out winking at Myra who followed him.

"How do you do that Doc? I have never seen any Doc so comfortable with kids..."

" I am a psychiatrist Myra... that's my job... To understand how to mould people and make them happy, to free them from their troubles..." Arnav said.

Myra looked at the retreating form of her boss and a smile curved up her lips.

Who said that this man is a bore...I would like those people to spend time with this guy and then let them talk.

Thinking so, Myra heaved a sigh and continued to walk towards her desk.

Khushi walked into her Studio Apartment in New York, a fresh energy seeping through her. As planned, she had taken off from her business and had flown to NY to have some quality time. NK had made everything ready. The apartment was beautiful. She loved every part of it.

She moved to the balcony which gave her a clear view of the outside world. She walked through the apartment and scanned the place. It was quiet and she was liking it. She was liking this place. She had always loved NY. This had some of her best memories. Some of them with Karan as well. Khushi heaved a sigh and brushed aside the thought of him and made herself some coffee. The snow outside made it necessary for her to have something to heat herself up.

After having finished her coffee, Khushi thought checking out her neighbours. Since she was hear for she didn't know how long, she decided it would be best to make friends. But before that Khushi decided to have a shower.

The shower relaxed her. Both internally and externally. The fatigue was gone. But some bruises still left inside. She changed into her casuals as her phone rand. She picked it up.

"Hello?.. Yeah NK.. I reached safely... (pause). Yes I love it...(Pause)...yeah... Bye."

Khushi stepped out of her door after her brief sonversation with her brother. She walked past some doors which read English names. All of them. Khushi had walked out in an attempt to find someone from her place. She frowned as she crossed the apartments one by one. She halted in front of one the apartments. The mere outer look of it mesmerized her. There was a small garden in front in the small area with lots of flowers on one side and the other side had a small lamp stand. The exterior was wonderful that she was intrigued to see the interiors of the house.

To her dismay, she found the door locked. In an attempt to come back soon, she checked for the name-plate. Her face brightened as she read the name.

Finally an Induan!! Wow!!.

The board read.

DR. ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA

Yes... NK is Khushi's bro!!!so how did u guys like it?? leave in ur comments and feedbacks!!

For PMs.. Buddy Me!!!

Lots Of Love..

Yash

Edited by ForeverArhi - 15 April 2013 at 2:44am

The following 87 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti_raineykariamalutysuganya91lovebadhanT-Killer21sangeeta230811McoyzArshinmesangeethbalasukritaa12Violet125coolkhush5SmitaCletusSuper.womanTinkJianeel123rachanarockjankisoni86Fridaspongebobchickserina087indiansrock7kria1996scarlet2012pri3loveiamtoppersamarablogfaith_hopehasheypuppy.naveenaradhadatta2012sabrunjg12sankadevi_lgReader_HobbypokemonianMuskaan_87rskumarshanonarnavkhushi110645678ashishjaorearnavbarunsmartgirl9009GoldenEyesTwilightHorizonAshaviar_artprabha75lovespell-Siaa-sagarpatadia358674neagpari_goyalNi_singhsuwinplease6deeps07IPKKNDfan4everApoorvaranikinjalcp87segadAasmaalishubhi15--Sarunholic--MJ_K2-PariKCme.ashiyahoney-sweetyfffan123Crazy_soulxMidnightStarxzaficaskerGurmeet4DrashtirupzloveuLaxshaLOVEArshi_disha_Suchi.R-Mrinalini-summaiyasayedrkapoor1382Riima_Azraa..Gunjan..vandana.sagar

Aasmaali

IF-Dazzler

Aasmaali

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Yeah i'm on first...
Nice update...
Hope they meet in next update...
Update soon

Edited by Aasmaali - 05 January 2013 at 5:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MemoriesDieHard

me.ashiya

IF-Rockerz

me.ashiya

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Awesome.. So Arnav and Khushi in the same appartment..interesting.. And looking the way she was searching for a friend I'm sure they're gonna meet soon.. Cant wait for the nxt update..

MemoriesDieHard

casker

IF-Rockerz

casker

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
lovely update.

MemoriesDieHard

crazyweird

crazyweird

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged