Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: smdosi

Awww...cutie update..

thanks...😊
SViji_2706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Hello there!!!! I loved the concept of ur FF...This is different and some where I felt this FF is light hear-ted which I liked the most but it is so soon to say anything and will get actual picture of the story when it'll unfold and now here I'm asking for u is can u pls PM me when ever u update this FF...I would loved to travel the journey of this FF😊

MemoriesDieHard thumbnail

Hey guys!! Here's the next update. And if u want me to improve on things(Other than my irregularity and short updates :P) then do let me know….

And please donot have any expectations out of any updates. Coz I don't plan things at all. And through my experience of writing, I've learnt that you don't guide the story… the story guides you… and so here goes the next chap…..

She silted her eyes as the warm rays of the sun seeped through her. Sitting up on the bed, she looked up at the photo of NK and Meera on the side-table as a smile curved her lips. They were her only family. And she loved them the most. NK was something more than an elder brother to her. Meera was the only friend she had got. NK and Meera coming together was a dream come true. A knock on the door brought her back.

"Who could it be? I don't even know anyone here!"

She walked out of her bed and steadied herself. Now physically but brought herself out of the sleepiness she was still in. The door bell rang once again. And Khushi frowned at the irritating noise it created.

"Coming!!!!"

Khushi made her way to the door and opened the door. She saw a man standing with his back faced to her. He was in formals. Very professional he seemed. The man turned around and Khushi's breathe hitched for a second. It was Arnav. She couldn't take her eyes off him eventhough his face was not towards her.

Sensing that the door had been opened Arnav turned around to face Khushi.

Good God!!! Khushi felt her heart stop when she looked at his complete form. He was wearing a purple coloured shirt, the sleeves of which were cuffed till his arms. A perfect framelss spectacles adored his face that made him look all the more smarter. A casual grey trousers completely complimented the purple. Khushi couldn't help but gape at him without blinking her eyes.

Looking at Khushi's reaction, Arnav couldn't help but smirk, he brought her out of her reveries by waving a hand in front of her face.

"Hello?"

"Huh? Yeah? Arnav… what is it?"

"Firstly, Good Morning Khush…." He said as he made his way into the house as if having complete rights over her and the house. Khushi was very much embarrassed by this act of Arnav. But what bewildered her more was his next act. He walked straight into the kitchen and heard him asking her.

"Do you prefer milk in your coffee or a black one?"

"What? Milk ofcourse…." Khushi said as she closed the door behind her and walked upto the kitchen to see what the guy was doing. Arnav looked up from his working station and flashed a smile at her.

Khushi watched him pouring milk into the mug and carefully stirring it along with the coffee. The aroma it create was something Khushi couldn't resist. Even this aroma didn't arise when she made one for herself. Had it been any other man, he would have seen a raging Khushi Gupta for having intruding her kitchen.

"Sugar?" he asked.

"Two cubes…" she answered.

She saw him putting two cubes in one mug and the other mug was given the same. He walked upto her and handed her the cup as they walked upto the couch and sat on it.

Khushi kept glaring at him for quite a longer than required. Arnav, noticing this spoke,

"I know Khush… you are dead angry on me. But this is the real me. When I am your friend, I cant behave all gentleman and stuff. I am shameless, mannerless and yeah I talk a lot. As in real lot. So if you want me with me, you'll have to bear with me just as I am."

Khushi silently paid heed to every word said by him. She couldn't believe that someone could be so frank. Yet she was not at all angry. Not that she wanted to be furious. She tilted her head and brushed a tuck of hair aside. Arnav looked at her. She was gorgeous. She had no make up on yet she looked the prettiest thing he had ever seen. He waited for her to speak.

"Doc… I just wanted to tell you one thing. You make fantastic coffee and I would love to have it everyday. Is that a problem?"

Arnav let out a small laugh as he heard her talk.

"I don't mind doing that..."

Arnav was disturbed by a call on his phone. He excused himself and picked up the call only to find out that it was Myra on the other side.

"Where are you ASR? We need you here…"

"Any emergency Myra…."

"Ofcourse Doc!!! You have a counseling session with Kiran Malhotra…"

"Oh Shit!!! It totally slipped from my mind. Kiran's the girl who had attempted a suicide right?"

"Yes Doc… That's Kiran… And she needs help. Can I have you here in an hour?"

"Yes, Myra. I'll be there…"

Arnav cut the call and turned to Khushi. Khushi was staring at him as if demanding a clarification.

"What was that? And whats the counseling for?" Khushi asked.

"That's my job Khushi… I am a psychiatrist. I help people. And Kiran is one such girl. She was kind of cheated by her mate and she is in a trauma… I'll have to leave…"

Khushi looked at him for a while as she watched him stand up and walk to the door. She called him out and asked him to stop.

"Hey doc… Do you mind my accompanying you? I don't have anything to do…"

Arnav flashed a smile at her and nodded his head as Khushi jumped out of the couch to get ready.

And Hola!!! That was it. I can manage only short updates. Coz the long one lead me no where….

but yes… the next chap might be pretty long and emotional as well….

I might be updating it Tomorrow or the day that follows… But I promise that it'll be up within two or three days…

Lots Of Love

Yash…

IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
res

***EDITED***

YEAH!!! 🥳 🥳 Me first 🥳
Okay now back...Amazing update dear 👍🏼
And you're soop right, not we guide the story but the story guidea us 👏
Both are really different and I like that.
It was mindblowing and well-written 👏

Keep up the good work 👍🏼 and cheers for PMEdited by PariLoveArshi - 11 years ago
Apoorvarani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely Update!!! Really love your story line...
Aasmaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome
Superb..,
Loved it...

Originally posted by: Apoorvarani

Lovely Update!!! Really love your story line...

Aaawww!!! Thank u so much!😊

Originally posted by: Aasmaali

Awesome
Superb..,
Loved it...

Thank U😊