Page 1
Page   of 24
Page 2 Page 24

Gazal..

IF-Dazzler

Gazal..

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Hello everyone!

IPK was all about love story...be it of ArHi, PaYash, ShayamLi, LaKash {Laxmi +HP } MadhuKishore {Buaji +NKLOL}...Jokes Apart! But yeah, IPK was indeed about Love Stories.. The most prominent of all was ArHi's...But, who bought them close? Fate? DM? Or Payal n Aakash...yeah, they were the one who bought ArHi close...their love for each other, bought ArHi close...n their Marriage functions were main reason for the realisation of that unknown feeling that existed Between ArHi. Sadly, their love story was sidelined after their marriage.. And at the end, they became two statues in whole RM.

So, Here's an OS...that will take you back to their marriage day. This OS will include ArHi as well. In actual episode, they never confessed 'coz of Shayam fiasco...but here they confess n are much deeply n madly in love with each other. Blended with beautiful title track of Jab Tak Hai Jaan, each line describing feeling going inside minds of both bothers n sisters..Smile

Khushi was looking at fairy lights that enlightened Raizada's terrace...her mind going back to the time when she got entangled in these lights, the day when his closeness made her heart go Dhak Dhak even more...his touch, his passionate gaze made Khushi blush even more now. She put her hands down, her bangles crashing softly with each other. She bought her hands close to her face , smiled and blushed at the same time. She bought it close to her heart and closed her eyes to feel his presence.

Downstairs, in a room; a beautiful girl, cladded in bridal wear was looking at her image in the mirror. Was she looking good? she wondered. Finally, the day she was waiting for had come...the day, when he'll become her's forever! When all she would experience is pleasure of his love. Pleasure of being loved was indeed beautiful feeling. Her eyes welled with tears when she remembered the day, when she almost lost him...lost him forever...her love... Her life! Her thoughts were interrupted by the her amma , asking if she was finally ready.

Upstairs, Khushi's Dhak Dhak grew...gust of wind blew, marking His presence. The one who was looking at her lady with same passionate gaze. He moved forward, his each step increasing her heart beat. She didn't open her eyes, nor turned around to see him...Just stood there...with her eyes closed, breathing heavily. He came close to her, breathing in her intoxicating fragrance. Slowly, he put her hands on her shoulder, sending chills down her spines.

When everything was ready, panditji called for bride. Aakash was sitting there and had been waiting for this moment since a very long time. He kept on looking at his wrist watch to pass his, often disturbing rituals that Panditji was performing. 

" Here comes the bride", Someone called.

Aakash turned his face towards stairs. His mouth opened with awe...as a beautiful princesses descended from heaven. Her head was down, watching stairs...to avoid tripping due to heavy Lehnga... She looked magnificent in that dress and her beauty and innocence enhanced the bridal wear more. He couldn't take off his eyes from such a beautiful being.  

Upstairs, Arnav came close to her ears and whispered... " Khushi, please wear that Lehenga", and kissed her cheeks and went away.

Tumse hi jeete rahe , tumpe hi marte rahe,
jab tak hai jaan..

I kept living from you,I kept dying on you,
as long as there is life..

As bride came down, she was asked to stand beside him for garland ceremony. Aakash was out of his senses now, he forget that people were standing there...for him, it was just Him and Her. Her beauty made him go gaga. Her ever-shy eyes, her nervousness...everything made him more n more attracted towards her. Suddenly, a hard pat by NK made him come back from his world. He was startled, looked here n there, and remembered that it was His wedding. Everyone Laughed at his absent mindedness.

Khushi, in her room, wore that Lehenga, examined if everything was fine and went downstairs to meet him. She never removed those bangles, even though it never matched with her dress. As she descended, she started looking for him...unaware that someone has already noticed her and has drowned in her beauty. She looked here and there and finally spotted his awe-stricken face. He was smiling dreamingly. Khushi smiled back and came n stood by him. His eyes fell on her mismatching bangles.

"It doesn't match this Lehenga.. ", He spoke in normal tone.

"But, it matches my heart", she said lovingly. This made him smile, smile reflecting his inner pleasure of being loved. He bought his hands out of pockets and touched Khushi's hand. First, there little fingers entangled itselves...then, each finger entangled itselves. Both looked at each other...drowning in each other's eyes, in each other's love.

tumse do lafzon mein, tumse ye kehna tha..
tumse hi mohabbat thi, tumse hi mohabbat hai,
tumse kehna hai, yoon rehna hai,
jab tak hai jaan..

To you, in two words, To you, I have to say,
You are the one I always loved, You're the one I love..
I have to say, I have to live like this,
as long as I live..

There, the wedding couple, put garlands and sat down to perform pre - 7 rounds ritual. Aakash was still looking at her beautiful Wife-to-be. Pandit asked him to bring him to bring his hands forward, but he lost again. Payal noticed it, looked at him and with her eyes asked him to bring his hands forward. 

There, Arnav was continuously staring Khushi...and so was Khushi. He turned towards her and bought his lips near hers. Khushi, bought her other hand to his lips, with eyes told him about their surroundings. Arnav understood and signalled her towards upstairs. They shifted back slowly and made way to upstairs

teri aankhon ke sajde mein  ,rehna palkon ke parde mein 
jab tak hai jab tak hai jaan,

In prayer to your eyes, I have to live hidden, (lit: under curtains)
long as I live, long as I live..

Down stairs,
" Kya?", Aakash  asked Payal ...still in his dreams.

"Panditji is asking you to bring your hands forward for further rituals. Just wait for some more time...then, happily get drowned in her beauty during ur SR" NK teased again. Aakash looked away in embarrassment and quickly bought his hands forward.

Both Arnav and Khushi, came up, still holding hands, deeply and madly in love. They came to Arnav's room. At the door, he kissed at her cheeks..passionately, sucking sweet taste of her cheeks. Khushi couldn't help herself and hugged Arnav hard, caressing his back simultaneously. Arnav eyes were filled with tears...her acceptance meant him a lot..with this he crushed her more n more in himself.

teri baahon ki narmi mein, saanson ki garmi mein,
jab tak hai jab tak hai jaan

in the softness of your arms, in the heat of your breaths,

Downstairs, It was time for sindoor and mangalsutra. Payal bought her head for forward and Aakash put sindoor...marking his right over her. Before tying mangalsutra, he whispered to her " This is a promise, that I won't let u cry ever and will always give u world like love and happiness". With this he tied it around her neck.

Upstairs, like diwali, Arnav came forward and Khushi backward...till she hit the wall of poolside. She was now trapped. Arnav cupped her face, bought his lips near hers. Khushi's hands made its way to his neck...and back of head. Finally,he kissed her...waiting for her response. Khushi responded back and kissed, much more passionately that Arnav.

tumse do lafzon mein, tumse ye kehna tha..
tumse hi mohabbat thi, tumse hi mohabbat hai,
tumse kehna hai, yoon rehna hai,
jab tak hai jaan.. (Female )

Downstairs, it was time for Phere. After Kanya Daan, both got,and started going round fire...Pandit chanting Holy prayers. Aakash was walking in front...smiling, happiness, very well reflected fro his face. Payal was looking at him...his pleasure made her assured that she was marrying the one who would never let her cry..who would love her more than himself...care for her, like a princesses. 

There at Arnav's room, ArHi's clothes were lying here n there on floor. Today, Khushi wanted to be his...only his. His every kiss made her forget about all the pains she has gone through in her life. After kissing her bare shoulders he looked at her and said..

" Khushi I...", She interrupted her... " Love u! " and again sealed her lips with his'...promising him to  love him for eternity.

raatein jaagenge raaton mein, teri bemaani baaton mein,
kori kori shaamon mein, gungunaaye kaano mein,
jab tak hai jab tak hai jaan

we'll wake for nights, all nights, in your useless talks,
in free, untouched evenings, someone will whisper into my ears,

Devi maiyya blessed both the lover's to stay like this forever...Love each other " Jab Tak Hai Jaan!

Hope u like it!
Sorry for mistakes!

Pls comment and like!

Love u all, Jab tak hai jaan!
GazalEmbarrassed

P.S  : Didn't knew what to put as title...so do suggest it with your commentsEmbarrassed

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by Gazal.. - 28 January 2013 at 5:04am

The following 100 member(s) liked the above post:

bestfrndz4eversuganya91aayushikumarMinYoungxhebaaaxgoma12-divii-NavjotSgurukhushbhambaridanisharamasawmViolet125KhushixoxoAshlena8melanie64os112801inluvwivARHIrandom94cutie13pia-loves-sarun1Rudranikria1996Su_SomerholicDiaphanousblekpayel3004advaitatokyocutiepie_ashiram1415gataLovely_Bajwa_lusciousluckyLiya123Harshi.IPKjesoviSeethuizzy0502aaradhaya1688tv_watcherarchnahardik123Reader_HobbymdeshpandeA_R_Sashmir24Swaran13Sweta...apoorvaarnav_Roka_togetherforevernazifa7_sneha_7babydevilllsujillViviannsaavan_lovermsrenjinisun_shine_girlemistrysmiley-shineyCharmz_58hira2050march2011AbiLuvsArshi-PariKCA.Hajnalvandana1965RadiantSanz.....Tripti...allegropup03.ProperPatola.mastermagicianriafnaGurmeet4DrashtiMini17--MISHTEE--newmoon2011clarissajohnchavvi16LyssaPieNidsubh007summaiyasayedASR6262sarunholic_arhiragvir.fan-Xpress--Mrinalini-drunkiiebabe_disha_Jyo.Arshi.IPK--Amy--SobtiFanShree--epiPhobia--.Anisha.CrazyDollAnandiaishu3003dobrevagasmsara_000Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS : Jab Tak Hai Jaan {Part 3 : pg 15}" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gazal..

IF-Dazzler

Gazal..

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Hi all!

PM sent! Hope U like it! If anyone wish to recieve PM for my future works..pls buddy meEmbarrassed

Happy Reading!Heart

Love,
Gazal

Edited by Gazal.. - 04 January 2013 at 1:46am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pia-loves-saruntv_watcheraaradhaya1688ashmir24Charmz_58riafnaSobtiFanShree

sarunsashasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

sarunsashasingh

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
It's beautiful.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gazal..

Dynamix215

IF-Dazzler

Dynamix215

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Write a sequel please? Wher they announce their relationship 2 family? I loved this! So cute!

Edited by Dynamix215 - 04 January 2013 at 1:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_shine_girlGazal...ProperPatola.Arshi.Sugi.IPK

hira2050

IF-Dazzler

hira2050

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Awesome OS...
Loved it...
Can you write a second part???
Will love to read more

Gazal..

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
res

Jyo.Arshi.IPK

IF-Sizzlerz

Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
awww gazu that was so cuteee !!!

so passionate and beautiful !!!! 

Gazal..

sun_shine_girl

IF-Dazzler

sun_shine_girl

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dynamix215

Write a sequel please? Wher they announce their relationship 2 family? I loved this! So cute!

Ditto...
Payal and Akash got married...What would Arnav and Khushi do now?
Will they let the family know..
I would love to read more, please...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gazal..-PariKCArshi.Sugi.IPK

Post Reply New Post

Go to top