Anamika

wat wil happen in 2day's epi???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anaghakaran

IF-Dazzler

anaghakaran

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
yesterday's episode was really really good..i luvd it totally..but felt bad for rano watchin her crying..she's in a worst situation..but donno y jeet is sooo confused!!he's d fist person in tv whop is confused evry time..but i luv his character..
commin to anamika,am a big fan of simran..she is a fabulous actor..she is rocking in d show as a chudail!!i wish to see her supernatural powers n her past..am so excited to knw abt her past n i wonder y jeet's eyes get teary seein anamika in pain..but i totally luvd yesterday's episode..
n am eagerly waitin for today's episode aftr seein d precap..i cant wait till 8pm..now am just waiting for anamika's todays epi..
i'll never change my opinion about reet, as i want dem together..i dont want jeeka but am personally a big fan of simran..but i think as d story is based on chudail,she must get more screen space dan reet's luv story..hope he'll realise his feelings towards rano soon..pls cv's dont make dis awesome show boring n show anamika's past as we all r excited to knw abt it..
pls share ur views friends..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyR-Naresh-beautiful_heart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wat wil happen in 2day's epi???" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
agree..yesterdays epi was really good..a well proportioned epi..
i think jeet was anmika's best frnd or lover in past life..most probably cv's will show them as frnds i guess..thats why jeet can feel her pain..
watching epis regularly now i'm getting adjusted to rano-jeet pair too..bt the main attractn and reason for watching is anamika..no doubt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anaghakaran

anaghakaran

IF-Dazzler

anaghakaran

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
yeah d story is based on her..n i think jeet was her lover in past..but i luv reet pair n i think dey wil hav a gud chemistry!!

Premeer_Diwani

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
somehow I like jeeka and waited for Anamika mystery...

anaghakaran

Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
ya..i too wish they show jeeka end up together..i wish cv's at least show jeeka in past as lovers..bt i doubt cv's will listen to us..so i bettr getting adjusting to the othr pair too..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anaghakaranbeautiful_heart

anaghakaran

IF-Dazzler

anaghakaran

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
wel lets wait n watch wats gonna happen in d story..am excited about todays epi rite now..

beautiful_heart

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
I more curious to know that who is Anamika and what is her big secret then who is pair at end that can be decided to like or not at end...

Edited by emptyworld - 04 January 2013 at 2:13am

anaghakaran

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Well said.

Totally agree with u. Felt bad for Rano.
Yeah, All are waiting for the past to be relieved.

Cannot wait for 8:00 pm, today Embarrassed

anaghakaran

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.