Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

mr n mrs jumping genes

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

parichayan

IF-Sizzlerz

parichayan

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
yep this is what i should called them dont know sometimes i feel that were siddhi n richa are best friends or what bcoz we all hv a basic  habit that we  all share our happiness with our family n friends but  this sinal when ever hv somthg good in hand always ran like jumping genes to either abhey's house as kunal did that day or at  thakrals as she did ,yeh kya cant u keep quite n mind ur own  work,whenever they wore  manhoos blue they lost there screwsAngry ,when that scene started where siddhi was enteringDead house i was like oh god! somebody put tape on her mouth or do some spell on her so that she 4got for what she came up there.
actually the major problem with sinal is, they always wanted to sit on the same tree on the same branch but unfortunately cut that same branch on which they are sitting n then when got hurt blame each-otherClap

Edited by parichayan - 04 January 2013 at 12:33am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

radhesugiolivia7vipraja26myra_3490niharikasinaladohare

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mr n mrs jumping genes" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vipraja26

vipraja26

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
agree    completely  with  you  !

its  quite  frustrating  to  witness   such  stupidity    time  and  again .

things  that  need  to  be    kept  secret  will  always  be  spkoen      immidiately  and those  that  need to  be clarified    quicky  will  always   be    kept  as    a  gaurded  secret     !

well  all  this  just    the usual    drama    that  the  cvs can  give  us  .

they  can  never  give  any  sensible    story    where  the  leads   will act   smart  against  the   villans  or  vamps  .  they  will  act  smart  only  with  some  harmless  charecters  like  the  way  sidhi  is shown  acting  with  vikram  etc 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

parichayan

adohare

adohare

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by parichayan

yep this is what i should called them dont know sometimes i feel that were siddhi n richa are best friends or what bcoz we all hv a basic  habit that we  all share our happiness with our family n friends but  this sinal when ever hv somthg good in hand always ran like jumping genes to either abhey's house as kunal did that day or at  thakrals as she did ,yeh kya cant u keep quite n mind ur own  work,whenever they wore  manhoos blue they lost there screwsAngry ,when that scene started where siddhi was enteringDead house i was like oh god! somebody put tape on her mouth or do some spell on her so that she 4got for what she came up there.
actually the major problem with sinal is, they always wanted to sit on the same tree on the same branch but unfortunately cut that same branch on which they are sitting n then when got hurt blame each-otherClap
yes correct. Both sinal are mute and dumbo to each other when they should speak to each other , and where should be keep quit,dumbo,mute then both are so energetic - baari baari baatein karne chale jaatey hain. They dig their own grave and fight with each other. Always give pain and sarrow to us who are really well wisher to both.

parichayan

Mahi78

IF-Dazzler

Mahi78

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Loved the title, suits our leads in the true sense.Wink

parichayan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.