Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Joyel

IF-Dazzler

Joyel

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

I have noticed that the same family structure of Mrs.kaushik paanch bahuein is also utilised in Housewives Hai Sab Janti Hai.Lovely character in MKPB is similar to Sona in HHSJH,who is also a working housewives but concentrates more on homeworks.Another one bahu Ria speaks english frequently like Renu in HHSJH.Again another bahu Gehna does all the works in the house just like Neelam bhabhi.Nimmi bahu in MKPB is also interested in fashions like one bahu in HHSJH.In MKPB there is only 5 housewives but in HHSJH only 4 housewives.Each serial has a strict mother in law too.Husbands in both serials are under the guidelines of their wives,except Neelam bhabhi.To be concluded,99% of HHSJH is following the path of MKPB and if CVs follow Ghost track in HHSJH,then it would be 100%.What a justice done to Afsar BitiyaCryfrom ZEETV. I feel pity on Afsar Bitiya for forced to shutdown for a replacement for a copied serial.

Edited by Joyel - 03 January 2013 at 10:57pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

tiger93kitakabryandarestuartylocomotoawakeningwikileaksladylove90hardballaruntouchanjumluvkinnyerlyndaZoyaluvsKinshukstar_warsLaila2009moniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ZEETV cheated Afsar Bitiya again" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
they could air AB on 6:30 pm slot

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tiger93kitakabryandareawakeningwikileakshardballaruntouchZoyaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshuk

paviluvsvirika

Goldie

paviluvsvirika

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
they should have AB season 2 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tiger93kitakabryandareawakeningwikileakshardballanjumluvkinnyaruntouchZoyaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshuk

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Thats an understatement of the year zee cheated AB from the very beginning. I just dnt understand it if they dnt want to have the show on their channel why take it on. They seemed to want to end it from the very beginning. I just dnt get why they couldnt wait for the trps to come on before making a decision. As for the new pet project lets see with all the promotion that they do for it if it can match sns. And i bet that they going to give the new show a mahe episode in the next few weeks.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tiger93kitakabryandareawakeningwikileakshardballaruntouchanjumluvkinnyZoyaluvsKinshuk

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Zee have always been biased with Afsar Bitiya from the begining, it's like they were treating AB like a Step Child that they wanted to get rid of, I don't watch the other shows but so far the comments I read looks like it's not doing so well

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tiger93kitakabryandareawakeningwikileakshardballanjumluvkinnyZoyaluvsKinshuksandiabtrinilisamoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Zee were always Biased with AB . It's not new that they cheated with ABians . Anyways Lets see how much their New show does benefit to them . 

@Sandia 

Yeah even I am sure and can bet that They gonna give even Mahaepisode also of this new show unlike AB Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bryandareawakeningZoyaluvsKinshuksandiab

Joyel

IF-Dazzler

Joyel

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Do u know guys PSH serial is showing wrong and dirty messages to the public.But I dont know why ZEETV promoting PSH show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joyel

Do u know guys PSH serial is showing wrong and dirty messages to the public.But I dont know why ZEETV promoting PSH show.

No Wonder That show got shifted to 11 PM 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyaluvsKinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.