Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NadzGirl...

Tannipartner good to see you Hug

I respect Terrance a lot for his immense knowledge in dance. He's a class act compared to the other two

But I love Remo since he's a learner just like Tani mentioned. For some odd reason majority of contestants are fond of him more than the other two. I've noticed that in all seasons. He's not the best compared to Terrance but yet they wish to be in his team

he he he thank you, i mean if its DID I can smell it from 15 forums away.LOL

@ Bold: Thats coz he looks out for his kids. geeta picks and chooses those who will benefit her later and terrence mostly floats on sky, once the show is over, he moves on mostly. But remo actuallty looks out for them, gives them jobs. I mean average dancers like sanam and mohena went n to become choreographers on jdj coz of remo,\. Also if you respect him a bit, he will pick dancers even from TKT and GKG. hence.Embarrassed Who doesnt want a mentor who would also provide them  foothold.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ABCD SONG PROMO: BEZUBAAN (Page 8)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Hellooo! It's Himani LOL  oh, to quote my baby cousin, SOWWWYYY

Hahah, what a surprise...LOL Geeta is a joke. How was your trip?  Well thats the common consensus, those who know the inside workings of  such shows and all and also those totally outside dance lovers.LOL I met quite  few good dancer, on national scholarships, got to re train in manipuri.  got to show some funda in ballet. discuss  how people train in europe, fundamental difference. Was taken quite seriously. Almost met amrita, we spoke on phone, could not find time where we both are free. Lets hope next time. She runs the terence lewis academy in kolkata.trip is yet to be over officially, still have one full day, that day is dedicated to  Tagore only.Big smile

Btw, did you know Vrushali is assisting Farah? You would be excited :D
 oh wow, farah better use her properly and let her dance, vrushali is tremendous, my dancer friends adore her, she is the only one who is still in touch with her classical totally, others r not much into core classical. btw i learnt some basic thang ta steps for two days,., afetr that could not move my thighs and ca;ves for a week.LOL

Terence has passion, in its purest form, for dance and it shows in everything he does...that kind of passion, pure love for a craft is rarely seen in today's times honestly.. That's what I admire the most about him :) 

well I find both terrence and remo are very passionate in different ways. Terrence though I feel is too much idealistic. Terrence is like a physicist and remo is an engineer according to me. Both study physics but one goes deep into theory and abstract stuff while other tfocusses a lot on industry and applications. My way of seeing thingsLOL

Its funny how geeta never finds any mention.Wink

[/QUOTE]

Anyone watched NB5 as of yet. I watched two epis, mostly girls can dance and boys are muscle man. exception rai dubey and amar. never thought ravi would do so good hip hop. and both their partners lag miles in dancing. btw amar ditched his baroda wali and has got himself a hip one.

but mostly its about entertainment and trying to dance, people put more effort intalking personal stuff  i think.
apna jay, as in did wallah, has got himself some good moves after rubbing feet with terrence , remo and real dancers. He is putting up nice show.

BTW, cannot help but say that. Himani,  Remember those people who gave a hell in jdj forum doing a terrence vs remo  in a thread that gave me 3 day headache? I so wanna say In your face to them only.LOL

.Anamika.

IF-Dazzler

.Anamika.

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Raghav just tweeted:
AbCD lyrical let's start remo sir we getin late

https://twitter.com/IamCrockroaxz/status/289959305128595456/photo/1/large

I don't really get what that means, but I'm still hopeful that he has something to do with the movie! 

Edited by .Anamika. - 11 January 2013 at 10:27pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top