Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

New_nova

IF-Rockerz

New_nova

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged

Love this song, specially the dance. I am waiting to see this movie in 3D .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ABCD SONG PROMO: BEZUBAAN (Page 6)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Remo's 'Now that's what I call a performence' annoyed me to hell during last season. He threw that almost every day Sleepy

Yes Rajasmitha! She was ok but nothing exciting though. I loved season 1 & 2 more especially season 1 for Salman :)

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Even Terence was on some positivity spree. It was so annoying. Where did the Terence who used to criticize go? His fans loved because he was the only who gave valid and constructive criticism that legitly helped the contestants.

Season 1 was my favorite too. That was one intense competition. Season 2 was pretty good too, but I have a soft spot for season 1.

Edited by chocolover89 - 07 January 2013 at 3:12am

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Terrance was a let down too :( I love both him and Remo

Any idea when the 4th season is coming? 

LadyDabangg

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyDabangg

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NadzGirl...

Btw who won last season? I've forgotten her name already LOL

rajasmithaLOL

SilentSilver

IF-Stunnerz

SilentSilver

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
NICEEE!!The song is pretty good. And i don't think i have comment on the dance, its amazing as expected. 
So this song was all about Dharmesh Sir, waiting to see more now.

SilentSilver

IF-Stunnerz

SilentSilver

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Season 3 was the most epically boring of all seasons...and had the weakest talent also...the contestants, besides Raghav and Pradeep, didn't have any X-factor...that "extra push" to be remembered...They were praised too easily also..

Pradeep should have won...he was the most versatile dancer of the season, and so talented! I remember his last journey waala performance..it was beautiful. As much as I love Raghav, he is already a sensation much beyond DID so he didn't need to win. Nadz, Rajasmita won LOL

Paul's undoing was that he was...a "poor man's Dharmesh" ..I don't mean it in a bad way, but most of what he did we had already seen Dharmesh do, and do it better as well. He didn't stand out in that way :S  As a choreographer though, he's very good! Works with the lyrics and understands them ...I like that quite a bit...warna lately we have this trend of take random song, put in lift after lift after lift, and voila it's dance...forget what the song is even about. Sleepy
Bold- EXACTLY, he was the most versatile of the lot and he deserved to win. But  First Salman won from Remo's team and then Shakti from Terrance so i was expecting a winner from Geeta's TeamLOL
And i agree about Ragav, as much as iadore him  Croakroaz is a phenomenon, he has huge popularity, more than any DID contestant i have even seen and he didn't really need it win and he didn't really excel in other dance forms either. 

Edited by -BlazingWater- - 07 January 2013 at 7:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrate

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NadzGirl...

Terrance was a let down too :( I love both him and Remo

Any idea when the 4th season is coming? 

Probably not until the end of the year...or maybe even longer.., I'm hoping that this time all 3 come back rejuvenated  and ready to compete...like season 1..now that all 3 have each led a contestant to victory, the camaraderie between the 3 would be interesting. LOL Will it be like season 1 when all were competing with each other, like season 2 when Remo-Terence had become friends or season 3 when they all became friends. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top