Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by .Anamika.

I knowww!!! It's like every season had that "it" dancer. Prince for season 1, Dharmesh for season 2 and Raghav for season 3. Having him there would make it seem more complete. 

raghav makes a special appearance in the film,i think so

remo started the movie before DID3 i think so raghav makes only a spesial appearance,let's hope so
Edited by LadyDabangg - 11 years ago
Originally posted by shakti_rock

Siddhesh is the Baap when it scomes to Bollywood(Expressions) , I find him better then Dharmesh in Bollywood Dance.

How I wish Siddhesh was in ABCD...but looking at his Track with Remo...I doubt Remo will ever consider him in any of his Projects...😆

yes because he was with geeta😡

siddesh wanted to be an actor,ugg why didn't remo put him in the movie

imagine sid-salman-dharmesh...lethal combo + raghav would be chaar chand
Originally posted by shakti_rock

Siddhesh is the Baap when it scomes to Bollywood(Expressions) , I find him better then Dharmesh in Bollywood Dance.

How I wish Siddhesh was in ABCD...but looking at his Track with Remo...I doubt Remo will ever consider him in any of his Projects...😆

I loved Sidhesh! He said it how it is and was a great dancer. Prince was very unidimensional while Sid pulled off any style with finesse. He was the one who wanted to act but yeah I think he got on Remo's bad side and will not be considered.

If anyone could act though, it was Sid, his expressions were perfect!
Originally posted by LadyDabangg

Actually Dharmesh was also mentored by Geeta so it has nothing to do with that.
Originally posted by LadyDabangg

Remo didn't like Siddhesh because Siddesh pissed him off when he challenged Prince and insulted Prince, indirectly Remo.  It had nothing to do with Geeta.

Siddesh and Jai are most unlikely to get any opportunities in ABCD despite being very talented dancers because Remo doesn't like them...because of their "attitudes."

Originally posted by chocolover89

Remo didn't like Siddhesh because Siddesh pissed him off when he challenged Prince and insulted Prince, indirectly Remo.  It had nothing to do with Geeta.

Siddesh and Jai are most unlikely to get any opportunities in ABCD despite being very talented dancers because Remo doesn't like them...because of their "attitudes."

i still remember that one high tensions brewing in that episode

siddesh is a great dancer but yup his attitude pissed off remo a lot of times

he would have been a great addition to the movie though

i wanna see mayureah though hes very good looking hope he has a bigger part in the movie vrushali too

Originally posted by ...Mels...

i still remember that one high tensions brewing in that episode

siddesh is a great dancer but yup his attitude pissed off remo a lot of times

he would have been a great addition to the movie though

i wanna see mayureah though hes very good looking hope he has a bigger part in the movie vrushali too

I remember Siddesh mentioned in that DID1 vs DID2 show after a performance that that was the first time he got a "That's what I call a performance" from Remo..you could see how much it meant to him...and yep, Siddhesh would have a been good addition because he has the best expressions in all of DID amongst the guys. He's a total nautanki and he's a good dancer too.

Mayuresh and Vrushali are in there, but I don't think they have big roles :( They're the ones I'm most interested in seeing anyways.
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Actually Dharmesh was also mentored by Geeta so it has nothing to do with that.

remo liked dharmesh from his auditions
he always wanted to have him in his group,but geeta said D sir name before

even D sir said he wanted to be with remo. He is his idol.
Edited by LadyDabangg - 11 years ago
damn i would haved loved to see those two mayuresh is one of the best terence had in s1

siddesh is a great dancer but i remember not liking him much before but hes a powerhouse performer

id love to see raghav too sajan is already there

salman is surelt the lead he and lauren would be fav

bte chocolover your dp is superb im a huge kavi fan too i seriously wanted a ristha,com 2
Originally posted by ...Mels...

damn i would haved loved to see those two mayuresh is one of the best terence had in s1

siddesh is a great dancer but i remember not liking him much before but hes a powerhouse performer

id love to see raghav too sajan is already there

salman is surelt the lead he and lauren would be fav

bte chocolover your dp is superb im a huge kavi fan too i seriously wanted a ristha,com 2

TKT in season 1 was one of the strongest groups in all of DID...I love them all!  Mayuresh's elimination, IMHO, is still the worst of all the seasons combined :( He deserved to make it to top 5 at least, definitely over Prince.

Awww thank you :) haha, everyone wants R.com 2 but Sony and YRF aren't listening 🥱