Punar Vivah

Gurmeet's Birthday Plans - Please See! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 21

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I just had an idea. For games, why don't we choose 2-3 pics and have a caption contest?Wink It would be interesting what people would come up with, lol!

Also, we must spam the thread like crazy when the day comes, so that it crosses 1,000 pages and possibly 2,000.Party

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tilashinimaneet_forever9-AarYaholic-Angel_Luv-Mrs.MSK-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gurmeet's Birthday Plans - Please See! (Page 9)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Sincerely,
Janu (Gurmeet's sister and nanad to all the ladies of this forumROFL)

Well I dont Come in this Category GeekLOL You cant be my nanad PLEASE! Stern SmileROFLROFL
You SHould include "Excluding Varnita" ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9-Mrs.MSK-

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
@janaki please use pics of his sexy eyes for the game!!! Dead LOL or maybe puzzle ..bt i have no idea...lol

maneet_forever9-Mrs.MSK-

-Mrs.MSK-

IF-Stunnerz

-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Hmm, it should be something interesting and fun but not something that would make my Bhratashree blush.ROFL I know what you're thinking Thushy.Wink

Shh Nanad ji Blushing I Want Make my Hubby ji blush in public ROFL It will be decent questions Shocked But i hope people wont reply me with Ulta Answers ShockedROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9

maneet_forever9

IF-Rockerz

maneet_forever9

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
@Janaki I think that's a great idea!

Also alongside the thread we should tweet Happy Birthday @gurruchoudhary! (Insert other message here)
what do y'all think?? That way GC can see our wishes on Twitter and the thread on IF Big smile

-AarYaholic-..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

Sincerely,
Janu (Gurmeet's sister and nanad to all the ladies of this forumROFL)

Well I dont Come in this Category GeekLOL You cant be my nanad PLEASE! Stern SmileROFLROFL
You SHould include "Excluding Varnita" ROFL

If you don't want to be his wife you could join me as his sis.ROFL Or you can be his daughter too.ROFLROFL Or mother!ShockedROFL

maneet_forever9-Mrs.MSK-

maneet_forever9

IF-Rockerz

maneet_forever9

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged

I just had an idea. For games, why don't we choose 2-3 pics and have a caption contest?WinkIt would be interesting what people would come up with, lol!
</div><div>
Also, we must spam the thread like crazy when the day comes, so that it crosses 1,000 pages and possibly 2,000.Party

Agreed we all need to come together, ghsp, Ramayan, jdj5 and pv fans and spam the thread!!! Janaki have you told the other forums that there will be one thread with different things?? That way with one thread we can get the max pages and spam like crazy!!!

amourfouGC

IF-Dazzler

amourfouGC

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
I would like to help you making that thread infect it would be an honour for me to do something for GC .I have no idea about making siggies or banners but i will surely try it before the date just because of GC , I will try to make some siggy and vms Gurmeet special just for wishing him ...Thanks for providing us that opportunity.. 

maneet_forever9..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.