Punar Vivah

Gurmeet's Birthday Plans - Please See! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 21

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
@janaki i wana do somehting extraordinary!! LOL lol ok jokes aside...hmm i will help you do siggies Embarrassed and i would thush's idea about asking fans questions...that will be interesting..i think it'l be good... Big smile
how long should the answer be?? Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..-MaanKiThush-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gurmeet's Birthday Plans - Please See! (Page 8)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Okay guys, we have the members for the thread finalized. If you signed up for a post, please try to get all the information and pics ready by February 19th or 20th so that when I open the intro post, I can PM all of you and you can quickly reserve your spots.Big smile

1. Intro Post/Background Information - Janaki (meWink)
2. Cycle Kick, Mayavi and Ramayan - Varnita
3. Pati Patni aur Woh/Nayi Chetna/Jhalak Dhikla Jaa - aishi.muffin
4. Geet Hui Sabse Paraayi - -Dimple-
5. Punar Vivah/Yaar Mera Rab Warga - poonamgarg
6. Birthday Gifts/Messages from Fans - Thushy
7. Birthday Gifts/Messages from Fans - Thushy
8. Food, Music, and Games! - Frozen007

Everyone else who would still like to help with the thread can make Sigs or VMs and PM them to Thushy. She'll include them in the messages post. If you want to help by making banners, please PM me or anyone else making the posts on Pg. 1 so that we can save them.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple--AarYaholic--MaanKiThush-Angel_Luv

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
@thush im wondering to!!  what kinda questions are you gonna ask??LOL or maybe about thier experience watching GC on screen...they have been his fan since when...what they love about him...what makes him so special Embarrassed

..RamKiJanaki..-MaanKiThush-

-MaanKiThush-

IF-Stunnerz

-MaanKiThush-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
@Tila Depends on Questions LOLLOLBut Not OS FF Long ShockedLOL First we gotta decide the question ..will think and let me post about it soon Big smile

Tilashini..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

@janaki i wana do somehting extraordinary!! LOL lol ok jokes aside...hmm i will help you do siggies Embarrassed and i would thush's idea about asking fans questions...that will be interesting..i think it'l be good... Big smile
how long should the answer be?? Tongue

Okay, the more siggies we have the better.WinkWink I hope Thushy sends out the PMs soon, because I think she knows more Gurmeetians than me since I'm a bit inactive on IF these days.EmbarrassedLOL

As for the answers, I think anything from a sentence to 1-2 paragraphs would be fine, but we just need to make sure it's not an essay so that other messages fit in the post too.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MaanKiThush-

-MaanKiThush-

IF-Stunnerz

-MaanKiThush-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

@thush im wondering to!!  what kinda questions are you gonna ask??LOL or maybe about thier experience watching GC on screen...they have been his fan since when...what they love about him...what makes him so special Embarrassed

Yeah Something Like That LOL Give me sometime LOL let me see some GC ka Pics to get boost  then only i will get Ideas ROFL 

..RamKiJanaki..

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
@janaki LOL!! yea and gurmeet will have enough time to read if its a short para ...imagine the number of gurmetians!! LOL

Edited by Tilashini - 04 January 2013 at 9:20am

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MaanKiThush-

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Yeah that'd be interesting! We can ask them a question about Gurmeet and force all his fans to answer.LOL If Gurmeet reads the thread, it would be interesting to note his opinion.Wink

Yeah We could ask them to send with Birthday Messages ..But Now what are the questions to be asked Stern Smile LOL I Know My Hubby would love to read stuffs about him Day Dreaming

Hmm, it should be something interesting and fun but not something that would make my Bhratashree blush.ROFL I know what you're thinking Thushy.Wink

-MaanKiThush-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.