Punar Vivah

Gurmeet's Birthday Plans - Please See! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 21

ashGC_arja

IF-Dazzler

ashGC_arja

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
i am not that creative and dont know how to make siggies and avis... But i would like to do something for GCBig smile... anything for GC and do include me in this birthday celebrations of my superstar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gurmeet's Birthday Plans - Please See! (Page 3)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leenarana42

IF-Dazzler

leenarana42

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Me too a die hard fan of my hottie GC and love to do something for his
birthday.  Though I know nothing about siggies, vm avisCry but still want to do something may be some gifts, cards...

55shobha

IF-Stunnerz

55shobha

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
i can make siggies avi  for my GCEmbarrassedu can see my avi creations in my siggy box + my gift as i was winner of avi maker of the month Embarrassed and will send wishes tooHug

Edited by 55shobha - 04 January 2013 at 1:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
awesome; excited for bday

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
OMG...I'm in!!!

Angel_Luv

IF-Stunnerz

Angel_Luv

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
me too  yaarBig smilebut don knw how to make siggies avis  but decorative things i can do or u suggest as u like but plz include me also plz plz me not expert like u but want 2 do dis jobEmbarrassed

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
I would love to help u out!

Give me anyone of them.
Geet,JDJ or PV!

I have not watched ramayan or other shows of GC but i have watched these three i would love to help u out in these 3 sectionsEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

-Mrs.MSK-

IF-Stunnerz

-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
A Birthday Post of My Hubby without his Wife ShockedYouu are only Nanad to Me Janaki ShockedShockedLOL

I Would Love to give Even My Life for Him Approve Please Let me know in what section i should help You Big smile I Have watched every single episode of Gurmeet till date except Mayavi so let me know Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-enchanted-Ultimate-GCian..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.