Punar Vivah

Gurmeet's Birthday Plans - Please See! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 21

Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 3 Page 21

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by UltimateGcian

jaanu tumko pata hai mein ek crazy hun uska though married hunLOL

thread tum banalooo...pg, Guru AT full forum mein sab ka madad lo this thread should be the explosive one jaanu...muje siggiess to aatha nahi fir bhi chot chota siggy try karthi hun dear

English please Veena.LOL

jaanu u do thread.Get help from all Gc'ians and me will try to help u with my small smaal siggies

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gurmeet's Birthday Plans - Please See! (Page 2)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pratimaan2012

Goldie

pratimaan2012

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
me too intersted ...hey Janki can u give me PV...address...or guide me how i can meet Gurumeet...I stay in Bombay only

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42

KrantiGuru_JKR

IF-Sizzlerz

KrantiGuru_JKR

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by miti16295

i would love to help in making this thread but even i don't know how to make banners and all so can i help u in some other way?

Sure that would be great.Big smile What would you like to do?

I'm thinking of making a separate post to honor all his shows and roles so far in his career. Would you like to make one of those posts?
i would love to.
but i have never done this type of things so i m afraid if i will be able to do or not but ya if i get some guidance i will surely do

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

i would love to help in making this thread but even i don't know how to make banners and all so can i help u in some other way?

Sure that would be great.Big smile What would you like to do?

I'm thinking of making a separate post to honor all his shows and roles so far in his career. Would you like to make one of those posts?
i would love to.
but i have never done this type of things so i m afraid if i will be able to do or not but ya if i get some guidance i will surely do

You can also help compile information and pics about him into one post.Smile I want to make the thread as informative as possible to show everyone just how versatily Gurmeet is.Embarrassed So let me know what you want to do.

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

leenarana42-AarYaholic-

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
I am always here to help you Sweetheart in any way I can :P Just let me know what i have to do :)

leenarana42..RamKiJanaki..

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
@janaki I think there should be a birthday thread contest,this way everyone will get a chance to post their stuff...since there are thousands of gurmetians LOL bt do let me know what I can do..anyting for my jaan Embarrassed LOL I'm excited about his birthday too...Embarrassed

Edited by Tilashini - 03 January 2013 at 10:04pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.