Punar Vivah

Gurmeet's Birthday Plans - Please See! (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 21

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MaanKiThush-

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

That's a good idea, but I don't know how to do it.LOL Plus it might make the page too heavy.Embarrassed Some people have really slow browsers so I'm not sure that's a good idea. What do other people think?

Umm I Know but i dont have the BGM so lets forget the idea LOL So Any Song suggestion for the thread Big smile

I think for each post, we can put one of the famous songs that came in each show. Ramayan has over 600 chaupaais but Varnita and I will decide which one to post in the thread.LOL I know GHSP and PV have a bunch of good songs too, so in each post we can post the youtube link to that song.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mrs.MSK-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gurmeet's Birthday Plans - Please See! (Page 18)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
^How about a song for the entire thread?

So whenever you open the first page, the song plays itself while you're looking through the posts..

Use a good Bollywood Tune Haan! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AarYaholic-..RamKiJanaki..

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Btw, who's doing the PV Anniversery thread? If no one is then I can since I'm already working on the VM for it Big smile LOL

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

So whenever you open the first page, the song plays itself while you're looking through the posts..

That's a good idea, except I don't know how to do it so some will have to teach me.LOL

How about Singham?Wink It's used so many times in PV and I think it really fits out Guru.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-AarYaholic-..CountingStars-Mrs.MSK-

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

Btw, who's doing the PV Anniversery thread? If no one is then I can since I'm already working on the VM for it Big smile LOL

Yes, please do.Wink I don't think I can manage a third thread after doing the other two.LOL Is PV's anniversary before or after GC's birthday? I forgot the date it started airing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-AarYaholic-..CountingStars-Mrs.MSK-

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

That's a good idea, except I don't know how to do it so some will have to teach me.LOL
How about Singham?WinkIt's used so many times in PV and I think it really fits out Guru.

LOL Awwhh!
Visha does it in the PV newsletters! =D
You basically have to change the format of the Audio to Swf format, and then there's a code in "Forum Codes" for Flash, and you use that to make the audio work! :D

LOL Singham would be too OTT To hear on a Birthday thread Janaki! ROFL
I'm thinking of something more soft. I guess not a Bollywood song but a nice song that suits GC's personality :)

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

</div><div>Yes, please do.WinkI don't think I can manage a third thread after doing the other two.LOLIs PV's anniversary before or after GC's birthday? I forgot the date it started airing.

LOL I Guess someone else is doing the thread...but if anyone hasn't then I'm for it =D

Ah the show started on 20th Feb, two days before Embarrassed
But my PHOOTI KISMAT! I had disappeared for 2 Months cuz of my net! I missed the initial episodes..and his Birthday Cry Cry   Cry
I'm not gonna let that happen this time! Touchwood, I'll be here in Feb too :)

Edited by ..Sadiie.. - 09 January 2013 at 9:11pm

-AarYaholic-

-Mrs.MSK-

IF-Stunnerz

-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Agree With Sadiie why not have a Bollywood song for entire thread first Page WinkLOL Something Hot and sex song LOL

..CountingStars

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.