Punar Vivah

Gurmeet's Birthday Plans - Please See! (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 21

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Amanda-

I was also thinking...
Gurmeet Birthday is goin GA, so will be his Anniversary...,

But guys Punar Vivah will be celebrating its 1 year Birthday also, shouldn't we as fans create something big also...
Wht do you guys think?

Yes, someone should take the responsibility of the 1-year thread, but I'm going to be booked with GC's birthday and anniversary threads so I hope others have it all planned out.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tilashini

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gurmeet's Birthday Plans - Please See! (Page 17)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Thabassum-

IF-Stunnerz

-Thabassum-

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Nice Thread Janu 

ana56

IF-Sizzlerz

ana56

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
wow amazing idea
lovely post

-GuruLicious-

-GuruLicious-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Wow excited

faria86

IF-Sizzlerz

faria86

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
wow fab idea
n lovely post :))

-Mrs.MSK-

IF-Stunnerz

-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Just a suggestion ...

Music for thread.. Shall we take title track BGM from all the shows of GC and have it as  BG Music Ermm

Any other Idea ? 

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MaanKiThush-

Just a suggestion ...

Music for thread.. Shall we take title track BGM from all the shows of GC and have it as  BG Music Ermm

Any other Idea ? 

That's a good idea, but I don't know how to do it.LOL Plus it might make the page too heavy.Embarrassed Some people have really slow browsers so I'm not sure that's a good idea. What do other people think?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mrs.MSK-

-Mrs.MSK-

IF-Stunnerz

-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

That's a good idea, but I don't know how to do it.LOL Plus it might make the page too heavy.Embarrassed Some people have really slow browsers so I'm not sure that's a good idea. What do other people think?

Umm I Know but i dont have the BGM so lets forget the idea LOL So Any Song suggestion for the thread Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.