Punar Vivah

Gurmeet's Birthday Plans - Please See! (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 21

Manali_IamGCian

IF-Rockerz

Manali_IamGCian

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

@Sadiie, I know. Last year's birthday thread was plain pathetic.Ermm It was so rushed and made on the last minute, because GHSP forum made the global birthday thead and PV forum wanted one too in the last minute, so it turned out like Dead. That's why this year I want to make it grander.

Last year, the anniversary thread of Gurmeet and Debina was made in Chidiya Ghar forum, but the response we got was limited because that forum is not active. Whether people are a fan of Gurmina or not, I know everyone here will wish at least Gurmeet a happy annviersary, because it concerns his life and happiness.Smile People here are very supportive so I have no second thoughts of opening the thread here.

@Kamlukudi, Gurmeet's anniversary is on the 15th and his birthday is on the 22nd. There is a gap of one week between both, so it's not really a good idea to merge both threads. Also, like people have mentioned, not everyone here is a Gurmina fan so they won't like seeing the annviersary and birthday threads merged. We'll just open both separately and have two big parties.Smile

@Thushy, Yeah, having both threads in this forum will increase activity too.LOL I like your questions and don't want any changes.Smile As for the siggy size restriction, just tell people not to exceed 550*500 dimensions, because that's IF's limit and we might as well follow that. You can start PMing people whenever you want, the sooner the better.Wink Btw, send me a PM too so that I can save the questions.LOL

@pikachu, Don't worry, there will be two threads only.Wink Thanks for the compliment, will post the update sometime in february.

i agree with u Janki Di, we shud make his b'day & anniversary thread separate so that it doesn't turn in a mess.
I dnt want any bad  words's in GC's b'day thread, so it's better make   two separate threads for b'day & anniversary. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-ProudGCian-..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gurmeet's Birthday Plans - Please See! (Page 15)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
@Janaki
I see... Angry Well this year It's PV forum's RIGHT To open the thread! Cool

And hey the thing is, we all are aware of where GurBina haters come from so there is nothing to worry about when opening the thread here. Now people using BAD Words on GC's Anniversery yet calling themselves fans :/
Ah whatever, I can't be asked with all this BS LOL

Open 2 Threads then =D
And since I love GC and respect his personal life, I shall make a GurBina Vm LOL! =P

I love PV forum, it's Mature 97% of the time so there won't be a problem in opening the Anniversery thread :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AarYa.-.MaaNeet-AarYaholic-..RamKiJanaki..

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
LOL And since GC is the Birthday boy I don't mind sharing what I'm doing for him LOL
I'm making a VM on GC with his entire journey, from the start till what he is today. I'm confused which song I should use..Anyone got any ideas?

I was thinking of Kal Ho Na Ho Heartbeat but that's a sad tune =(
Anyone got any ideas?

HELP NEEDED! ROFL

AarYa.-.MaaNeet..RamKiJanaki..

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Ek Minute...You won't make it a global thread kya Janaki ji? Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

-Mrs.MSK-

IF-Stunnerz

-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Frozen007

Ek Minute...You won't make it a global thread kya Janaki ji? Ermm

It Will be Global Big smile Gotta PM Ahaanaa /Shurti I Guess Ermm

Janaki Me in for Gurmeet Ka bday thread please EmbarrassedLOL

-AarYaholic-..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
I PMed Shruti about the thread now itself, and asked her to give us the right to make GC's global thread this year. She agreed so no matter how many "fans" make his birthday thread, ours will be the global one.WinkParty

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AarYa.-.MaaNeet123mitul-AarYaholic--ProudGCian-Angel_Luv..CountingStars-Mrs.MSK-

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged

I PMed Shruti about the thread now itself, and asked her to give us the right to make GC's global thread this year. She agreed so no matter how many "fans" make his birthday thread, ours will be the global one.WinkParty

Yaaay! Dancing

..RamKiJanaki..Angel_Luv

123mitul

IF-Dazzler

123mitul

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged

thats greatBig smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

..RamKiJanaki..Angel_Luv

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.