Punar Vivah

Gurmeet's Birthday Plans - Please See! (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 21

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Yeah waiting for ur big update janaki!
I will use ur siggies/avis of GCDay Dreaming!
U don't knw how much i have searched for beautiful creations of GC!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gurmeet's Birthday Plans - Please See! (Page 14)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

@Sadiie, I know. Last year's birthday thread was plain pathetic.Ermm It was so rushed and made on the last minute, because GHSP forum made the global birthday thead and PV forum wanted one too in the last minute, so it turned out like Dead. That's why this year I want to make it grander.

Last year, the anniversary thread of Gurmeet and Debina was made in Chidiya Ghar forum, but the response we got was limited because that forum is not active. Whether people are a fan of Gurmina or not, I know everyone here will wish at least Gurmeet a happy annviersary, because it concerns his life and happiness.Smile People here are very supportive so I have no second thoughts of opening the thread here.

@Kamlukudi, Gurmeet's anniversary is on the 15th and his birthday is on the 22nd. There is a gap of one week between both, so it's not really a good idea to merge both threads. Also, like people have mentioned, not everyone here is a Gurmina fan so they won't like seeing the annviersary and birthday threads merged. We'll just open both separately and have two big parties.Smile

@Thushy, Yeah, having both threads in this forum will increase activity too.LOL I like your questions and don't want any changes.Smile As for the siggy size restriction, just tell people not to exceed 550*500 dimensions, because that's IF's limit and we might as well follow that. You can start PMing people whenever you want, the sooner the better.Wink Btw, send me a PM too so that I can save the questions.LOL

@pikachu, Don't worry, there will be two threads only.Wink Thanks for the compliment, will post the update sometime in february.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KamliKudiManali_IamGCian-ProudGCian--Mrs.MSK-

KamliKudi

IF-Dazzler

KamliKudi

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Janakii- this is a very mature forum- we know the difference  between reel life an real life lol... Both of the threads will rock for sure this year Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

vpatel0808

Groupbie

vpatel0808

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
I would love to help u. just tell me what i have to do, i will do anything for gurmeet.  Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TumHoMeraPyar

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KamliKudi

Janakii- this is a very mature forum- we know the difference  between reel life an real life lol... Both of the threads will rock for sure this year Party

Yes, I agree. Punar Vivah forum is very mature. It's the only forum on IF after Ramayan forum where I have seen mutual respect and love among all the members. I really love it!Heart

But I also want to respect forum member's sentiments so I don't mind putting in the effort to make two threads, one for the annviersary and one for the birthday. It'll be very fun for me.LOL

Varnita and I will be making the thread. If anyone else wants to join, let me know!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KamliKudiAngel_Luv

Angel_Luv

IF-Stunnerz

Angel_Luv

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by KamliKudi

Yes, I agree. Punar Vivah forum is very mature. It's the only forum on IF after Ramayan forum where I have seen mutual respect and love among all the members. I really love it!Heart

But I also want to respect forum member's sentiments so I don't mind putting in the effort to make two threads, one for the annviersary and one for the birthday. It'll be very fun for me.LOL

Varnita and I will be making the thread. If anyone else wants to join, let me know!
I wann to join you if u allowEmbarrassed

TumHoMeraPyar

TumHoMeraPyar

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
woww eagerly waiting for GC's b'day.

Thanx!!

Manali_IamGCian

IF-Rockerz

Manali_IamGCian

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Ohh yes my Hottie's Bi'day is coming.
i dnt knw making siggie n all but i wanna make a fantastic comment  in his b'day thread with pics & msgs, so am excited for 22nd feb.
am happy that u made this thread before so many days coz last year  no one cud'nt make his proper thread due to some other people.

welll this week i wanna great celebration on GC's thread.

soo be prepare Guys!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.