Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@janaki i wana do somehting extraordinary!! πŸ˜† lol ok jokes aside...hmm i will help you do siggies πŸ˜³ and i would thush's idea about asking fans questions...that will be interesting..i think it'l be good... πŸ˜ƒ
how long should the answer be?? πŸ˜›
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Okay guys, we have the members for the thread finalized. If you signed up for a post, please try to get all the information and pics ready by February 19th or 20th so that when I open the intro post, I can PM all of you and you can quickly reserve your spots.πŸ˜ƒ

1. Intro Post/Background Information - Janaki (meπŸ˜‰)
2. Cycle Kick, Mayavi and Ramayan - Varnita
3. Pati Patni aur Woh/Nayi Chetna/Jhalak Dhikla Jaa - aishi.muffin
4. Geet Hui Sabse Paraayi - -Dimple-
5. Punar Vivah/Yaar Mera Rab Warga - poonamgarg
6. Birthday Gifts/Messages from Fans - Thushy
7. Birthday Gifts/Messages from Fans - Thushy
8. Food, Music, and Games! - Frozen007

Everyone else who would still like to help with the thread can make Sigs or VMs and PM them to Thushy. She'll include them in the messages post. If you want to help by making banners, please PM me or anyone else making the posts on Pg. 1 so that we can save them.
Tilashini thumbnail
@thush im wondering to!!  what kinda questions are you gonna ask??πŸ˜† or maybe about thier experience watching GC on screen...they have been his fan since when...what they love about him...what makes him so special πŸ˜³
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Tila Depends on Questions πŸ˜†πŸ˜†But Not OS FF Long πŸ˜²πŸ˜† First we gotta decide the question ..will think and let me post about it soon πŸ˜ƒ
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tilashini

@janaki i wana do somehting extraordinary!! πŸ˜† lol ok jokes aside...hmm i will help you do siggies πŸ˜³ and i would thush's idea about asking fans questions...that will be interesting..i think it'l be good... πŸ˜ƒ
how long should the answer be?? πŸ˜›

Okay, the more siggies we have the better.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ I hope Thushy sends out the PMs soon, because I think she knows more Gurmeetians than me since I'm a bit inactive on IF these days.EmbarrassedπŸ˜†

As for the answers, I think anything from a sentence to 1-2 paragraphs would be fine, but we just need to make sure it's not an essay so that other messages fit in the post too.πŸ˜†
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Tilashini

@thush im wondering to!!  what kinda questions are you gonna ask??πŸ˜† or maybe about thier experience watching GC on screen...they have been his fan since when...what they love about him...what makes him so special πŸ˜³

Yeah Something Like That πŸ˜† Give me sometime πŸ˜† let me see some GC ka Pics to get boost  then only i will get Ideas πŸ€£ 
Tilashini thumbnail
@janaki LOL!! yea and gurmeet will have enough time to read if its a short para ...imagine the number of gurmetians!! πŸ˜† Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MaanKiThush-

Yeah We could ask them to send with Birthday Messages ..But Now what are the questions to be asked πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† I Know My Hubby would love to read stuffs about him 

Hmm, it should be something interesting and fun but not something that would make my Bhratashree blush.🀣 I know what you're thinking Thushy.πŸ˜‰
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
I just had an idea. For games, why don't we choose 2-3 pics and have a caption contest?πŸ˜‰ It would be interesting what people would come up with, lol!

Also, we must spam the thread like crazy when the day comes, so that it crosses 1,000 pages and possibly 2,000.πŸ₯³
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Sincerely,
Janu (Gurmeet's sister and nanad to all the ladies of this forum🀣)

Well I dont Come in this Category πŸ€“πŸ˜† You cant be my nanad PLEASE! πŸ˜³πŸ€£πŸ€£
You SHould include "Excluding Varnita" πŸ€£