Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 2 Page 21

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!

As you must know by now, Gurmeet's 29th birthday is not that far away.Party It's on February 22nd but I would like to start preparing now so that we won't have to rush his thread when the time comes.

I was actually thinking of making his thread for him, but I know there are lots of other crazy Gurmeetians in this forum who might murder me if I take the right from them.ROFL Since I do want to live, I would like to ask if there is anyone else who would like to make the thread or help me make the thread.Wink I would like to have it up by the 19th or 20th of February if at all possible, so that it can be made global before his birthday.

Let's discuss his birthday plans here so that we're well prepared by the time February rolls around.Big smile

Sincerely,
Janu (Gurmeet's sister and nanad to all the ladies of this forumROFL)

The following 95 member(s) liked the above post:

GC_MSKmerijaanmehta009latchimepersaudlakshmiayyappantiyapTumHoMeraPyarWhitePurpleRoseAarYa.-.MaaNeetDiamond..mostarSparklingPrinceDazzlingGurmeetvpatel0808maan-todayzstar22feb1984Nisha_abiGCcraziestFANswathisatyapureluvXxshonaxXFlagShilalipipuvaneswarigpAdhoBithiratnaprabhashridanceismyworldSilver_19keerthus.9cardigangaanabhatLethallyFloralKranti58ForeverAarYanHMian-Dimple-SpunkyTigressJadee777pal_maanShouting_SilverpadmavarUbiquitosleenarana42KamliKudiLeevi05nan0102yamunah79psaniyaamourfouGC123mituljayshu17smiley20ashGC_arjasahelilovesarya-enchanted-TilashiniaanyakunatMelodiousDreamsManali_IamGCiansaf24DMKJ_VBuluvmg-AarYaholic-AnushaGKCOLOGYZettersweetsampa39leenukigurutaahir004cssudhajyoti06-Kash-mitzi11pickachufaria86anu93Abby-GC-Crazy55shobhashalini28zan101ana56-ProudGCian-ArYa_crazyluvgcluvvillager00shubhika124KrantiGuru_JKRSaralicious_Ms.Foxy.Angel_IsYaRoCHeRpoonamgargUltimate-GCiangafulu14-MaanKiThush--Thabassum-surbhiholic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gurmeet's Birthday Plans - Please See!" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
So fire away your ideas guys!LOL We definitely need someone to make some banners for the thread. I don't know how to make banners so if anyone does, please volunteer for that job.Smile Is Ravjot still active?

*EDIT*

Okay, so the posts of Gurmeet's birthday thread have been assigned on first come/first serve basis, BUT you all can still help by making banners, sigs, and/or VMs for the thread, so please contact Thushy, the manager of this department, if you want to do that.Wink

1. Intro Post/Background Information - Janaki (me :P)

2. Cycle Kick, Mayavi and Ramayan - Varnita

3. Pati Patni aur Woh/Nayi Chetna/Jhalak Dhikla Jaa - aishi.muffin

4. Geet Hui Sabse Paraayi - -Dimple-

5. Punar Vivah/Yaar Mera Rab Warga - poonamgarg

6. Birthday Gifts/Messages from Fans - Thushy

7. Birthday Gifts/Messages from Fans - Thushy

8. Food, Music, and Games! - Frozen007

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 04 January 2013 at 3:14pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

mehta009GC_MSKmerijaangeeta1803vpatel0808Kranti58puvaneswarigp-Dimple-asmanipal_maanpadmavarShouting_SilverCATCHING_EYEleenarana42smiley20ashGC_arja123mitulamourfouGCpsaniyaDMKJ_VBuluvmgaanyakunatZetterleenukigurutaahir004-AarYaholic-jyoti06faria86pickachushalini28Abby-GC-CrazySaralicious_Ms.Foxy.Angel_gcluvpoonamgarggafulu14-MaanKiThush--Thabassum-surbhiholic

KrantiGuru_JKR

IF-Sizzlerz

KrantiGuru_JKR

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
i would love to help in making this thread but even i don't know how to make banners and all so can i help u in some other way?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mehta009Silver_19Kranti58amourfouGC..RamKiJanaki..gafulu14

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by miti16295

i would love to help in making this thread but even i don't know how to make banners and all so can i help u in some other way?

Sure that would be great.Big smile What would you like to do?

I'm thinking of making a separate post to honor all his shows and roles so far in his career. Would you like to make one of those posts?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silver_19leenarana42gafulu14

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
jaanu tumko pata hai mein ek crazy hun uska though married hunLOL

thread tum banalooo...pg, Guru AT full forum mein sab ka madad lo this thread should be the explosive one jaanu...muje siggiess to aatha nahi fir bhi chot chota siggy try karthi hun dear

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42amourfouGCtellymegafulu14

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateGcian

jaanu tumko pata hai mein ek crazy hun uska though married hunLOL

thread tum banalooo...pg, Guru AT full forum mein sab ka madad lo this thread should be the explosive one jaanu...muje siggiess to aatha nahi fir bhi chot chota siggy try karthi hun dear

English please Veena.LOL

tellymeUltimate-GCiangafulu14

shalini28

IF-Sizzlerz

shalini28

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
I can help u Janu darlingEmbarrassed
Anything for my GCEmbarrassedWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amourfouGCleenarana42tellyme..RamKiJanaki..gafulu14

Saralicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Saralicious

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
me too...Wink

tellymegafulu14..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.