Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

FF - Dejected: Chapter 7 - page 15 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 20

Page 1
Page   of 20
Page 3 Page 20

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by praneet1708

Nicely written jay..plz do update soon..

Also if possible plz change the post title to something like "Parichay - Script for CVs", a msg for the CVs to read what a good script should be like..

I would love nothing more than seeing something like this on my friend.
Forget changing title, I am willing to send them entire FF directly if they woild even consider it for once, but I doubt that will happen based on past experiences.Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF - Dejected: Chapter 7 - page 15 (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bharo

Goldie

bharo

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
well written Jay. the emotions i wanted to see in parichay were very well seen in your FF. continue it waiting for the nxt update. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

Chapter 2 '

All night Siddhi wasn't able to sleep due to obvious reason. After Kunal left, unaware how long, she had simply stood at her spot. It was once all family members came back, she had reacted to anything. Kids were concerned as both Kunal-Siddhi had left party early. Other family members did not care much as they were not aware of entire truth just yet. Kids had questioned Siddhi on seeing broken pieces of mirror, but she had changed the subject by saying next day is school so rather they should focus on that. Quickly she cleaned everything and helped kids fall sleep. Since that point she was up, hoping Kunal would come back soon but she had her doubt. She knew this was too big of a thing for Kunal to accept. It is going to take some time, she still remembered how Kunal had struggled with guilt about Anand.

It was 8 am, Kunal still had not come home. Both Anands were getting ready for school. Everyone in the family was going on about their daily business, only Siddhi was worried about Kunal. She knew he would come back at least in the morning, but still she feared how his night may have passed. Just when kids were going out of the door they ran into Kunal. BA being himself went to hug Kunal and CA too decided to join him. He didn't really reciprocate their hug, in a way tried to avoid it but before his sons can say much their school bus had arrived. So both said bye to everyone and ran for their bus. Now everyone's eyes were at Kunal. Siddhi felt relieved to see Kunal back and went towards him. Kunal was bit disheveled, still had lost like expressions on his face, keeping his head down took small timid steps in. When Siddhi came right in front of him he jerked a bit but very carefully making sure he doesn't touch her went into his bedroom. Everyone was surprised to see Kunal this way.

Kunal slowly entered his bedroom, right away saw picture form previous night with pieces of broken glass on the floor while his reflections laughing at him. But it was broken by Siddhi walking in the bedroom. Kunal soon went to his cupboard, took out his towel and literary ran into the bathroom. Siddhi wanted to know what was going on with Kunal. She knew it might be very hard to make him talk, but if possible at least read his eyes? But so far her attempts have failed. After about half an hour, Kunal came out of the bathroom, still unapproachable, and a blank face. Kunal came out in the living room followed by Siddhi. Raj was reading newspaper, Seema and Veena were in kitchen, Gaurav, Ishani-Anokhi were sitting on the dining table. Kunal looked at everyone and knew Siddhi was atdning right behind him, cleared his throat but hardly anyone heard him. In very low, unlike Kunal Chopra tone, "I have something to say to each one of you." Now he was successful in getting everyone's attention. Kunal walked in the middle of the room. He started talking about previous night. He told everyone what he had come to learn about Siddhi's actions from 9 years ago till now. He even told them what Richa had confessed to him, overhearing Siddhi-Abhay's conversation and what Sulekha had said to him. There was pin drop silence in the room. Everyone was stunned to hear this; it was unexpected, unbelievable, seemed so unreal. Was it possible, all of them wrong for so many years? While everyone of them was trying to think as hard as possible, Siddhi already had tears in her eyes.

Kunal, "For years all of us thought siddhi was wrong. Blamed her for everything that went wrong in this house or with me. In reality, it was all my fault. I refused to look at reality, seek truth and left Siddhi to suffer for all these years. I am her culprit, but I am also everyone's culprit here. Everyone in this room had suffered because of me and I had been very heavy burden on this family forever." Kunal started going in front of everyone with both of his palms put together in apologetic manner, "I am sorry everyone, you had to live with me and tolearte me all these years. Papa, I have ruined your business. I lost all your saving for my ego and never fulfilled any responsibility of an elder son. Ma, I have never been able to appease your pain. I am also responsible why your Anand is not with you. Gaurav, for years you had to take my burden. As older brother I should have helped you, proved to be your support, instead I only increased the burden on you. Not only you had to look after me, but also my son while I was too busy looking for easy way out in everything. Seema, you have always wished me well. You even looked after my son who is supposed to be my responsibility, but I never did anything for you. Ishani-Anokhi, I am sorry you have such a looser as your older chachu."

Ishani-Anokhi stood up from their chair and tried to make Kunal put his arms down, "Chachu, what have you done to us? Please don't say that."

With ache in his voice Kunal, "I must have done something to you too. Everyone around me had suffered because of me, you too must have lost something" had tears in his eyes. He walked to Siddhi, keeping his head down, "No matter how many times I say sorry, it can never account for what I did to you. I don't even deserve to ask for your forgiveness, but still I am sorry" now tears flew out of Kunal's eyes. Siddhi couldn't see Kunal like this, no, she had to do something but before she can even think, Kunal was out of the house, leaving everyone baffled, stunned, very much like what if left behind a storm.

Kunal was walking down the road with guilt ridden heart, so many more tears in his eyes that entire life won't be enough. Without really knowing where he is going, he continued walking. He walked everywhere and anywhere, as far as he could, as long as possible. Hours passed but he kept walking. Unaware how, he found himself sitting at his bar. Chotu came and asked him something but he did not respond. Chotu thought it would be better to just bring Kunal's usual drink so he placed it in front of him. Kunal looked at the glass, he was about to touch then, "yes looser go ahead. Pick up that glass and forget everything that took place. Isn't that what you have been doing all these years? Always taking an easy way out. Any time even slight pain arises, you feel guilty, take one drink and it will reduce your pain. What did Siddhi do to reduce her pain? What did she do in that dark cell where you left her to die? You even took away her son from her, pathetic creature you are. Go ask her how she endured through so much for an unworthy person like you. She never drank, never took any easy way out like you; rather she fought with everything. But her ill fate, she had you in her life so her misery never ended. Why don't you really go and die? That will be the best option for you. You have always taken an easy way out, so just go ahead and kill yourself so all your miseries, pain and guilt would end right now. It is not like you are going to do anything. You think you said sorry and that's enough. Hut, go kill yourself you pathetic looser."

Kunal was again stunned. Yes he had always taken an easy way out. Whenever he felt slightest pain, he drank to reduce it. Even right now he claims he is guilty for whatever happened to Siddhi, how his sons lived; but what is he doing? He came here to drink, only to reduce his pain but why bother with anyone else. If he goes and kills himself, again only to reduce his pain. That way again more burden will be on Siddhi, on family. Kunal Chopra, scared of life finally ran away forever. But that will be too easy. He must also suffer the way Siddhi did. Actually he deserved to suffer more than anyone else on this earth. He must live every single second of his life with this guilt inside him and suffer. How can he go without any punishment? His punishment is to never drink again, experience this guilt, anguish, shame every single day for rest of his life. But that is not enough, nothing is enough for him. There has to be more, he deserves more severe punishment than this. Kunal stood up from his chair and again was on road, he knew where he needed to go right now.

''''...''''''''''''''''''''''''''''..

Due to hard blow on his chest, Kunal fell on the ground. People were cheering, shouting, talking money, arguing with others while Kunal lied on the ground inside the boxing ring. He just had taken most brutal beating till date. This is not first time he was knocked down on the floor today. He had walked into the ring and asked to fight against most dangerous fighter they had. Kunal wanted to punish himself, he didn't care about money today. He needed to experience pain, pain he had given Siddhi, pain Siddhi had lived in for 9 years because of him. He too must suffer physically and psychologically. He was in the ring against worst fighter who never shows any mercy to any of his opponent. Kunal had walked in the ring today with open arms, come hit me as hard as you can. His opponent had knocked him twice, usually people do not get up after first one, but Kunal did. He got up both times as still pain was not enough. He must endure it over and over again. This time he was knocked down hard. He tried to gather as much energy possible, but nothing. Soon his eyes were shutting down, not able to see things properly and then complete darkness...

Edited by jay_bpm - 05 January 2013 at 10:35pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sinalfan1funkyminnieolivia7rainzy04nikki-73adoharekeerthi93bharoparadigmMalarkodipraneet1708Pradseshi.nlkarthi173-Hima-kalpanaR-Rojaa-

bharo

Goldie

bharo

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
very well written jay. this is wat i wanted to c in the show.ClapClapClap

jay_bpm

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharo

very well written jay. this is wat i wanted to c in the show.ClapClapClap

you mean to say you wanted to see Kunal get beat up in ringShockedOuchCry

Just kidding, glad you liked the emotional quotientSmile

bharo

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
do you guys want me to send you pm for this FF as well?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainzy04bharoparadigm

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Yep jay.
And it's very nice...to see emotional sinal.but iam waiting to see sinal supporting each other Day Dreaming.please update next part soon.

jay_bpm

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshi.nl

Yep jay.
And it's very nice...to see emotional sinal.but iam waiting to see sinal supporting each other Day Dreaming.please update next part soon.

that will come but it will take some time.
Kunal needs time, Siddhi too needs to understand extent of Kunal's guilt.

eshi.nl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top