Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

FF - Dejected: Chapter 7 - page 15

jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
May be a week or two ago I had put an idea out there for my hope of next track.
I wished they could've shown Kunal coming to learn the entire truth of Abhay, accepted truth of Richa and what Siddhi had went through. Now if we talk about original Kunal, guilt was major part in him. One aspect I liked very much was when he was struggling with guilt of falling in love with Siddhi and having a good life due to Anand's death along with his ugly past accusing him of rape and to top it feeling Siddhi doesn't love him. That was truly good part.

But these days there is no consistency what so ever. They cleared MUs like some small fight and emotional reaction was not at all up to the marks considering gravity of the situation. Looking at present situation, I imagine my wish will never come true of again seeing real conflict with-in Kunal. 

So what do you guys say about short FF on how things might follow once Kunal learns the truth and struggles with guilt, feeling of inadequacy, questioning his very sense of being. On the other hand too questioning her actions and what she has really done? Every time she acted on her own assumption without really thinking it through. So both Kunal-Siddhi would struggle to grow as individual and only they can help each other in the process while trying to re-establish their relationship?

Chapter 1 - page 1
Chapter 2 - Page 2
Chapter 3 - Page 3
Chapter 4 - Page 5
Chapter 5 - Page 8
Chapter 6 - Page 12
Chapter 7 - Page 15
Edited by jay_bpm - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paradigm thumbnail
Great idea. Like you I too loved the part where Kunal struggled with guilt post consummation! Do write
vipraja26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sure  that  would  be  nice  to  read  .

i  am  sure   such  complicted  stuff  will never  be  attempted  by  the  present  team  of  cvs    !

jay_bpm thumbnail
For sake to write this FF, assume Kunal has come to known everything that took place. While family is at the party, Kunal overhears Abhay-Siddhi conversation. Later CA (AC2) tells him reality of Abhay. He then runs into Sulekha who also tells Kunal everything. So Kunal has come to learn of all truth there are and hence, guilt trip. so here it goes. 

Chapter 1 '

On isolated road, lonely Kunal is walking down. Complete blank face, million thoughts running through his mind, lost in emotional turbulent that arouse inside him, oblivious to everything around him, he is simply walking down. The silent storm that was creating havoc inside him was getting stronger and stronger. His mind kept replaying what he saw and heard at the party. First overhearing Abhay-Siddhi's conversation about circumstances of their marriage, Abhay's threat followed by what CA said about Abhay when he came to Chopra house. If that was not enough, later he ran into Sulekha who not only told Kunal about what took place in Diwan house but also how she met Siddhi in jail. Soon came what Siddhi had said to Kunal at Karjat station, Richa's confession in his bedroom, her wedding with Abhay, her statement in court and her confession on terrace once she came back to him; all of it kept playing over and over in his mind. Life has presented him with most complex picture of his life. What was truth, what were false, facts, reality, imagination, dream or mere trance; what was it? At one moment his mind is completely blank, next moment it is flooded with so many questions. Questions, he has too many questions about Siddhi, about Abhay, about his kids, about himself, what happened 9 years ago, about life, question about what question he should go for? The heavy burden in his mind, in his heart, is he about to burst into million pieces, what is it?

Without really understanding how, Kunal got home. Everyone else was still at the party, only he left the party once coming to know too much or was it nothing at all? He slowly walked into his room. He was dominated by feeling of uncertainty, not sure if the ground he is walking on is firm or his steps are going in right direction. Unaware of how long it took him from the main door to his bedroom, he stood in front of the mirror. He looked at his reflection, forcing himself to think very very hard about his life in past 10 years. 9 years ago when whatever Siddhi did; did that really happen? Yes it did, but why did Siddhi do whatever she did? Is there any possibility that HIS SIDDHI would ever betray him? Siddhi who agreed to marry him, brought him back to life, built him from dust, gave herself to him, almost died for him, HIS SIDDHI, his lifeline, his better half, would she ever do what she is accused of? His SIDDHI, can she ever go marry someone one else just for sake of money? HIS SIDDHI, would she ever leave him and be happy? HIS SIDDHI, would she ever wish him bad? HIS SIDDHI?

From some deep corner within him a loud uproar came; NO. NO WAY, his SIDDHI would ever do any such thing to him. His SIDDHI has always given everything to him, she had given herself up and immersed herself completely into him. What he saw, heard and understood was all wrong. It was wrong 9 years ago and it is wrong now. With everything that has happened, HE WAS WRONG< HE STILL IS WRONG. Not Siddhi, but KUNAL CHOPRA IS WRONG. Kunal Chopra living with his ego, keeping his head high is dead wrong and he has been wrong for 9 years. He claims to always do the right thing; well he is far from anything right. He was so much immersed within himself, his pain, his life, his ego, his anger; he failed, he failed to see the truth and seek the truth. He accepted whatever allowed him to remain dormant, curse his fate but in reality it was all his fault. He ruined his life, his kids lives and most importantly, he ruined Siddhi's life.

Still staring at his reflection in mirror, slowly tears emerged, still in his eyes, but they tried to make their way out. These tears were mere fragment of what he felt. Emotional turbulent that has arose within him, nothing he had ever experience. Words such as pain, shame, guilt, anguish were nothing, nothing compared to what he felt. Can any word even come close to describing his emotions? NO, nothing or no one can even identify his emotions, he himself did not know what to call them? Perhaps no man on this earth has ever felt what he felt at this very moment. Looking at his reflection, slowly sheer disgust took over him.  Can he even call himself a man, after everything that took place in his life and people around him because of him; can he even call himself a human? Is he even worth of looking at himself in mirror? His reflection turned into most heinous creature he can imagine, he did not see Kunal Chopra, he saw a loathsome creature that must die. Without much thought, he attacked that creature. He punched right into the mirror as hard as he can, all the force he can gather to destroy what he was seeing before his eyes. He did not hear glass breaking down, all he saw was small pieces of glass on the floor with each reflecting his reality. It seemed Kunal Chopra bursted into all of these pieces and each one of them alone was so ugly. All of them calling him, laughing at him, tainting him, cursing him, talking to each other. Was he looking at them or were they looking at him?

Suddenly he felt someone's touch on his shoulder, he jumped in shock. He turned back, it was Siddhi. Siddhi with tears in her eyes coming near Kunal looking at his bloody hands, "Kunal, what are you doing? Why are you hurting yourself.." coming too close to him.

Kunal pushed her away and backed into to nearest corner he could find. With guilt ridden voice, heavy ache he said, "d..d.. don't come near me. Don't touch me. You' you need to stay away from me. No body come close to me. I bring bad luck to people. Everyone around me suffers because of me, don't come close me" still trying to back into already a corner as if lizard was trying to get on the wall.

Siddhi still tears heavily flowing, "why are you saying that? Please let me come'" took a step ahead.

Kunal yelled, "NO. I said don't'don't come close to me. Don't you understand, I am not worth it. I only bring bad luck on people, especially people I love or claim to love. Look what happened to Anand. I loved him and he died. After him, I loved you, I loved you more than anyone, more than myself, more than life itself and in doing so, I ruined your life. I ruined your sense of being and made your life a living hell. What kind of person am I? My own wife, person I love more than my life doesn't trust me. 9 years ago you preferred to stay in jail but tell me the truth. Why? You said go and I left without thinking why would you say that? Few months ago Abhay threatened you and you agreed to marry him but tell me anything about it, why? Time after time you made decisions about our lives, put yourself in harm but not tell me anything, why? Because you don't trust me, you can't depend on me. If my wife, person who loves me, understand me preferred to suffer for so long but tell me anything because I am a looser. I am incapable of doing anything in life. I am a worthless creature. That is why you had to do what you did. You lived alone in jail for 9 years, away from your family, away from your kids, not thinking about your happiness; all because I am incompetent person. I have failed in everything life ever gave me. I failed as a son, a brother, a husband and even father. Our son kept asking me about you and I denied giving any answer. I blamed you for everything that took place but in reality it was all me. I am such a selfish person who only looked at my pain and left you to die in that jail. You are afraid of dark, yet you lived in that dark cell for 9 years, all because of me. I was too much absorbed in my own sorrow to see anything.

How can you ever betray me? No, I am the one who betrayed you, I am the one who left you, I am the one who failed you at every step of the life, because I am a looser. Kunal Chopra can never be anything else but a looser. Everyone who came close to me had to suffer because of me. You have suffered most, now may be in future our sons will suffer because of me." Kunal's was heavily sweating, taking very heavy breathes in, moving his hand through his hair like a lost individual trying very hard to figure something out. Siddhi again thought of taking a step towards him and again Kunal yelled, "yes, that's that's exactly what you need to do. You stay away from me and also keep our sons away from me. Yes, that way they will stay away from any suffering. I am the one who bring ill fate on people so everyone just stay away." Kunal was moving his hand as trying to keep people away.

Siddhi was astonished to see Kunal like this. Never had she imagined Kunal Chopra can break down like this. Was her eyes were seeing reality or it was a very bad dream. She too was unable to understand what was happening? See saw Kunal looking like fearful lost individual who was looking everywhere. Kunal started sobbing a bit and Siddhi no longer was able to control herself so she took another step forward that made Kunal jump, "NO. Don't you understand? Look at your life, look what I have done to your life. I have ruined you, robbed you of every ounce of happiness you deserve. You should've never married me. You should have never met me in the first place. I have only given you pain and suffering. All your life you kept doing what was best for me, but I only gave you pain and nothing else. But not anymore. No, not anymore. You must stay away from me at all times. You stay away and keep our sons away; that's the only way you and our sons will stay safe. I must go away. I am the problem, so I must stay away from you, far away from you and everyone. Yes, I will stay away from you" finished with breaking voice.

With heavy breaths Kunal stood up, he wiped off perspiration off his forehead and very carefully, keeping his hands out trying to keep Siddhi away from him, he went out of the room. With-in a second he was out of house leaving shocked, numb Siddhi. There was nothing in the room, nothing on Siddhi's face; everything was blank. Kunal ran up to the terrace. For few minutes he stood there, looked around him to make sure no one was looking. Suddenly, he crashed on the floor and tears started flowing heavily from his eyes. He cried out as loud as he could. He yelled out his cry with all the energy in him. Right there on the floor, he appeared like an injured creature unable to move at all, tears flowing from his eyes while he was crying. Soon he realized he is interrupting the silence, he put both of his palms on his mouth to stop the noise. He continued crying as hard as possible with tears coming out so fast in minute he was lying in his tears; but still not a single sound escaped his own grip on the mouth. All of his nights for 9 years had been very dark, but today was really when he truly understood what darkness is.

Vrindavan253 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nicely written jay..plz do update soon..

Also if possible plz change the post title to something like "Parichay - Script for CVs", a msg for the CVs to read what a good script should be like..
i.am thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey jay it's goood buddy..
cont. soon.
u are gr8 in these genres..
jay_bpm thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: praneet1708

Nicely written jay..plz do update soon..

Also if possible plz change the post title to something like "Parichay - Script for CVs", a msg for the CVs to read what a good script should be like..

I would love nothing more than seeing something like this on my friend.
Forget changing title, I am willing to send them entire FF directly if they woild even consider it for once, but I doubt that will happen based on past experiences.
bharo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well written Jay. the emotions i wanted to see in parichay were very well seen in your FF. continue it waiting for the nxt update. 👏
jay_bpm thumbnail

Chapter 2 '

All night Siddhi wasn't able to sleep due to obvious reason. After Kunal left, unaware how long, she had simply stood at her spot. It was once all family members came back, she had reacted to anything. Kids were concerned as both Kunal-Siddhi had left party early. Other family members did not care much as they were not aware of entire truth just yet. Kids had questioned Siddhi on seeing broken pieces of mirror, but she had changed the subject by saying next day is school so rather they should focus on that. Quickly she cleaned everything and helped kids fall sleep. Since that point she was up, hoping Kunal would come back soon but she had her doubt. She knew this was too big of a thing for Kunal to accept. It is going to take some time, she still remembered how Kunal had struggled with guilt about Anand.

It was 8 am, Kunal still had not come home. Both Anands were getting ready for school. Everyone in the family was going on about their daily business, only Siddhi was worried about Kunal. She knew he would come back at least in the morning, but still she feared how his night may have passed. Just when kids were going out of the door they ran into Kunal. BA being himself went to hug Kunal and CA too decided to join him. He didn't really reciprocate their hug, in a way tried to avoid it but before his sons can say much their school bus had arrived. So both said bye to everyone and ran for their bus. Now everyone's eyes were at Kunal. Siddhi felt relieved to see Kunal back and went towards him. Kunal was bit disheveled, still had lost like expressions on his face, keeping his head down took small timid steps in. When Siddhi came right in front of him he jerked a bit but very carefully making sure he doesn't touch her went into his bedroom. Everyone was surprised to see Kunal this way.

Kunal slowly entered his bedroom, right away saw picture form previous night with pieces of broken glass on the floor while his reflections laughing at him. But it was broken by Siddhi walking in the bedroom. Kunal soon went to his cupboard, took out his towel and literary ran into the bathroom. Siddhi wanted to know what was going on with Kunal. She knew it might be very hard to make him talk, but if possible at least read his eyes? But so far her attempts have failed. After about half an hour, Kunal came out of the bathroom, still unapproachable, and a blank face. Kunal came out in the living room followed by Siddhi. Raj was reading newspaper, Seema and Veena were in kitchen, Gaurav, Ishani-Anokhi were sitting on the dining table. Kunal looked at everyone and knew Siddhi was atdning right behind him, cleared his throat but hardly anyone heard him. In very low, unlike Kunal Chopra tone, "I have something to say to each one of you." Now he was successful in getting everyone's attention. Kunal walked in the middle of the room. He started talking about previous night. He told everyone what he had come to learn about Siddhi's actions from 9 years ago till now. He even told them what Richa had confessed to him, overhearing Siddhi-Abhay's conversation and what Sulekha had said to him. There was pin drop silence in the room. Everyone was stunned to hear this; it was unexpected, unbelievable, seemed so unreal. Was it possible, all of them wrong for so many years? While everyone of them was trying to think as hard as possible, Siddhi already had tears in her eyes.

Kunal, "For years all of us thought siddhi was wrong. Blamed her for everything that went wrong in this house or with me. In reality, it was all my fault. I refused to look at reality, seek truth and left Siddhi to suffer for all these years. I am her culprit, but I am also everyone's culprit here. Everyone in this room had suffered because of me and I had been very heavy burden on this family forever." Kunal started going in front of everyone with both of his palms put together in apologetic manner, "I am sorry everyone, you had to live with me and tolearte me all these years. Papa, I have ruined your business. I lost all your saving for my ego and never fulfilled any responsibility of an elder son. Ma, I have never been able to appease your pain. I am also responsible why your Anand is not with you. Gaurav, for years you had to take my burden. As older brother I should have helped you, proved to be your support, instead I only increased the burden on you. Not only you had to look after me, but also my son while I was too busy looking for easy way out in everything. Seema, you have always wished me well. You even looked after my son who is supposed to be my responsibility, but I never did anything for you. Ishani-Anokhi, I am sorry you have such a looser as your older chachu."

Ishani-Anokhi stood up from their chair and tried to make Kunal put his arms down, "Chachu, what have you done to us? Please don't say that."

With ache in his voice Kunal, "I must have done something to you too. Everyone around me had suffered because of me, you too must have lost something" had tears in his eyes. He walked to Siddhi, keeping his head down, "No matter how many times I say sorry, it can never account for what I did to you. I don't even deserve to ask for your forgiveness, but still I am sorry" now tears flew out of Kunal's eyes. Siddhi couldn't see Kunal like this, no, she had to do something but before she can even think, Kunal was out of the house, leaving everyone baffled, stunned, very much like what if left behind a storm.

Kunal was walking down the road with guilt ridden heart, so many more tears in his eyes that entire life won't be enough. Without really knowing where he is going, he continued walking. He walked everywhere and anywhere, as far as he could, as long as possible. Hours passed but he kept walking. Unaware how, he found himself sitting at his bar. Chotu came and asked him something but he did not respond. Chotu thought it would be better to just bring Kunal's usual drink so he placed it in front of him. Kunal looked at the glass, he was about to touch then, "yes looser go ahead. Pick up that glass and forget everything that took place. Isn't that what you have been doing all these years? Always taking an easy way out. Any time even slight pain arises, you feel guilty, take one drink and it will reduce your pain. What did Siddhi do to reduce her pain? What did she do in that dark cell where you left her to die? You even took away her son from her, pathetic creature you are. Go ask her how she endured through so much for an unworthy person like you. She never drank, never took any easy way out like you; rather she fought with everything. But her ill fate, she had you in her life so her misery never ended. Why don't you really go and die? That will be the best option for you. You have always taken an easy way out, so just go ahead and kill yourself so all your miseries, pain and guilt would end right now. It is not like you are going to do anything. You think you said sorry and that's enough. Hut, go kill yourself you pathetic looser."

Kunal was again stunned. Yes he had always taken an easy way out. Whenever he felt slightest pain, he drank to reduce it. Even right now he claims he is guilty for whatever happened to Siddhi, how his sons lived; but what is he doing? He came here to drink, only to reduce his pain but why bother with anyone else. If he goes and kills himself, again only to reduce his pain. That way again more burden will be on Siddhi, on family. Kunal Chopra, scared of life finally ran away forever. But that will be too easy. He must also suffer the way Siddhi did. Actually he deserved to suffer more than anyone else on this earth. He must live every single second of his life with this guilt inside him and suffer. How can he go without any punishment? His punishment is to never drink again, experience this guilt, anguish, shame every single day for rest of his life. But that is not enough, nothing is enough for him. There has to be more, he deserves more severe punishment than this. Kunal stood up from his chair and again was on road, he knew where he needed to go right now.

''''...''''''''''''''''''''''''''''..

Due to hard blow on his chest, Kunal fell on the ground. People were cheering, shouting, talking money, arguing with others while Kunal lied on the ground inside the boxing ring. He just had taken most brutal beating till date. This is not first time he was knocked down on the floor today. He had walked into the ring and asked to fight against most dangerous fighter they had. Kunal wanted to punish himself, he didn't care about money today. He needed to experience pain, pain he had given Siddhi, pain Siddhi had lived in for 9 years because of him. He too must suffer physically and psychologically. He was in the ring against worst fighter who never shows any mercy to any of his opponent. Kunal had walked in the ring today with open arms, come hit me as hard as you can. His opponent had knocked him twice, usually people do not get up after first one, but Kunal did. He got up both times as still pain was not enough. He must endure it over and over again. This time he was knocked down hard. He tried to gather as much energy possible, but nothing. Soon his eyes were shutting down, not able to see things properly and then complete darkness...

bharo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very well written jay. this is wat i wanted to c in the show.👏👏👏