Is Meethi anger towards Muktha is crt or not?

loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In yesterday's episode when Muktha took the Meethi's greeting card for clear her doubts about Vishnu.at that time Meethi come and took it from her and said you better leave away from me and vishnu.Is her anger is crt or not.what guys u think just share u'r views plz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rishi_ thumbnail
meethi has a feeling of insecurity nothing else. its incorrect from every angle. meethi doesnt have even 10% qualities of iccha.
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think she s very possessive bcz already wen she was in love wit aman, muktha created pblm so meethi might be scared nw.. anyways i dont want dis mishu pair.. i always love ameeth 😳 hope aman wil come back n give  true love n affection on meethi..😊
--Ishani-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she is absolutely correct..see,ichcha could sacrifice veer to tapasya because they were like sisters from childhood..she had a deep bond towards taps..but same cant be told for meethi-mukta..so its obvious that meethi will be angry as to why mukta is doing this. Its natural as already once she had left aman for mukta..i guess mukta should share it with tapasya..anyway i do support meethi in this case.
.Killer. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Somewhat I feel that Meethi was correct in this case. Coz, she had already left Aman for Mukta when she came to know about Mukta's feelings. And now when she saw Mukta stalking on Vishnu, she had a feeling of insecurity again. Ichha had a very storng bonding with Tapasya since childhood, but in Meethi-Mukta's case its not the same.
tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya she is correct cz first she liked aman and the next day she saw aman and mukta hugging.so this time she dont want anyone to interfere with her love life..
loveyouichcha thumbnail
Ya i agree.in my POV Meethi was crt.But Meethi and Muktha need a conversation about the doubt on vishnu.
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
firstly meethi has not done sacrifice for mukta , by moving on from aman.
it was mukta n aman were couple , who broke up due to misunderstanding involving meethi..

so it was not meethi's intention , but   she was between mukta n aman relationship  and not vice versa.

anyway i was very happy wid mukam breakup , as aman did not deserved a girl like mukta.
and the quickness at which meethi moved on from her first crush , it looks like her love for him was not true. infact for vishnu she has true feeling.
mukta has moved on from aman long back , and she has confessed it to meethi , so if  ameeth happens mukta won't have any problem.

as far as this situation is concerned , it is nothing wrong to question mukta. because the way mukta is investigating any1 would have raised suspicion .

so i don't blame meethi here.

but point is in future if mukta goes to meethi and tell her doubts abour vishnu ? whom she will trust more? her  best frn? her family? 

or her 2month old lover?

this will show real character of meethi.
loveyouichcha thumbnail
I agree with u yaar.but Meethi anger towards Mukta is crt in my pov.bcoz meethi really loves Vishnu
...Scarlet... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
meethi was correct...but wen she said tum vishnu ko pasanth karna hei na...was really too much...mukta is nt mad 2 luv vishnu...v always wnt 2 our mukku wid yuvi...Yukta rockzz