Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

The attack - OS (part 5-pg 15 18/2/13) (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 18

-Pj-

IF-Rockerz

-Pj-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romanticgurl070

wow superb update
loved it, glad that jeevs is getting back to normal
update soon n pm me if possible plz

Glad that you loved it. Thanks for reading it and commenting. I'll be sure to ok if I continue.
We will see where the next step leads us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The attack - OS (part 5-pg 15 18/2/13) (Page 11)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pj-

IF-Rockerz

-Pj-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarlet167

Sorry for the late replies..thanks a lot for continuing and also for the pm. Viren's frustration and virat's support was beautifully shown. Jeevika insecurity and last part where he threatened to kill him was mindblowing. .superb. do continue and pm me pl when you continue

You don't need to apologise at all. Always take your time. I'll thank you rather you thanking me as you took the time to read and also comment on update.

I'm glad you liked the different emotions and take on each character perspective to the situation.

-Pj-

IF-Rockerz

-Pj-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa_mnhs

this was the most different think i read on virika. job well done. please pm me when you update next. i am adding you as buddy, in case that helps in sending out pms.
love
Sarah

Thank you for you comments and I will be sure to ok you if I do continue this os.
I'm glad that you liked it and also found it different. I don't always know if that is a good thing but I'll just think it is.

-Pj-

IF-Rockerz

-Pj-

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged

This is most likely the last part as I don't know where to take it after. Thank you all of appreciating this OS as I thought it may not be. 

Part four

"Di?" Maanvi spoke in a quiet voice as she knelt down in front of Jeevika in her room. Jeevika had been relatively silent throughout the car journey home. She looked up at Maanvi, and took her hands and cried softly. 

Seeing Niall in front of her, being that close, brought everything back. The moment he grabbed her from behind, when she left the party - his breath on her neck, him wiping himself in her hair, and that touch. It flooded back to her. She wept in the arms of her sister and let it all out. Those barriers came down. Maanvi comforted her; she didn't need to say anything at all. Maanvi knew the ocean inside her needed to come out.

Flashback two months after the attack. 

Jeevika's arm had now fully healed and they trying to get back to normal, in every respect. 

Viren came into his bedroom and Jeevika was sorting out files by the desk. He came behind her and hugged her. She turned to face him and embraced him. He began to nuzzle her neck, she closed her eyes and began to feel uneasy. He ran his hands down her back and began to kiss neck. He ran his hands down further to her thighs, suddenly, she took his hands and lifted him off her, with moist eyes,

"I'm sorry, I thought..." 

"It's ok," he let go and kissed her on the shoulder. 

Jeevika left the room and headed towards Maanvi's room. The bedroom door was closed so Jeevika decided not to knock, as it was only closed if Virat and Maanvi were in there together. She wondered outside to the garden and sat on the bench. Beside her she found the book she had been reading for the last few weeks.

She opened the page and read the first line:
Where Dex told Em- "We're not ourselves, are we? I'm certainly not myself, not anymore. And you're not either. You don't seem yourself. Not as I remember you."

These words seen to run true in Jeevika's current life. She was not herself anymore, not the one people would remember her by. Yet was that a completely bad thing? Yes, everything had changed since she was attacked and raped but even if that did not happen, (which she wished everyday to be true) at some point down the line, she or Viren would have changed. She thought of Viren and herself and their relation in totality. She loved him and that was not the question. The question is, can she let herself go once again, even if it with the man that she loves. After one man has taken so much from her, can she let the man she married back into her life. 

From across the room, Maanvi saw Jeevika sitting outside looking preoccupied. She tapped her on the shoulder, startling Jeevika. 

"What happened? Where are you lost?" Maanvi sat beside Jeevika. She placed her book down and narrated to her what just happened. 

"It's not like I don't love Virenji, but I can't seem to... It's not like I don't wanna have sex, I think. What that man did  to me, had nothing to do with sex. Then why is this a problem. He's just so loving and patient, but I also know that he can't be like this forever and what if..." She sighed and turned away. Maanvi took her hands. 

"Di, you know Jiju and what happened is not your fault. This feeling won't be here forever. Someday you will feel strong once again, not this vulnerable. You will know when you are ready and Jiju won't do anything to upset you. He will wait he..."

"He's a great man but he has his limits too Maanvi. He may think that I know about him drinking but I do. He is trying to support and fight for me but inside..." Maanvi was not aware of Viren drinking before Jeevika disclosed it, she told about him getting drunk after not being able to prosecute Niall. 

"Di, just take your time and Jiju will wait. Don't let what has happened rule over you. Try to work together to... I'm not saying go back to how things were, but to find a new path. Where you both are stronger together. "

Viren walked in to his room to find Maanvi and Jeevika in the room. Maanvi stood up, she tapped Viren on the shoulder before she left. Jeevika stood and looked at Viren. She walked up to Viren and kissed him on the cheek as she placed her hands on his waist; she took his hand and placed them across her back. She then placed her hands on his chest and she pressed her lips against his. He pulled back for a second, "Wait, are you sure?" 

She brushed her fingers down his face to his heart, "I'm fine, really," she pulled him closer, so close that she was pushed up against him. They continued to kiss as she slowly unbuttoned his shirt and he guided them towards the bed. Finally the dust had settled. 

Part 5- Page 15

Edited by -Pj- - 22 February 2013 at 4:56pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307pooja-roxxsrinuvirikavijikaaashna.iraninadianadyneWara082007ElmWizard5015qwerty012aa_mnhsromanticgurl070urmilAmii90Sweety1234556pinky.paddanoboSaaraa.MADHU.BARUN--Iqra---vish94--Haju--Aaliya.KryAn-Kays94--Ayesha--

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Res

Yes yes first to comment. .
Unres

Awesome update dear im seriously in love with your ff. Thank ypu so much for the pm. Viren even though a husband who had all rights on jeevika asked if she was ready was brilliant. Very similar to the character of viren in the show. Manvi jeevika convo was brilliant and ofcourse virika scene was superb. Overall flawless epi. Keep going..do pm me if you continue and also for your new work

Edited by scarlet167 - 20 January 2013 at 9:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pj-

nadianadyne

nadianadyne

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Amazing update as always:)

Glad thay jeevika finally let viren in. Happy ending!:)
Thank you for this amzing os!
Pls write more in the future:)

-Pj-

Sweety1234556

IF-Dazzler

Sweety1234556

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Wonderful update!!!
An amazing OS!!
Ur an awesome writer!Hope to read more of ur writing in future Smile