Frequent Posters

urmil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
lovely and again an emotional update...loved the lines of book...thnx for pm
nobo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 That was really really Brilliant Pj ...I can't describe how much I love your way of ending stories. It's always just so so perfecttt 

It's ur choice if you continue this as u said you 'r not sure whether its last or not, It could be taken further obviously But this part was complete in itself. Jeevika's journey from start till end, & Viren manvi's support ...beautifully described

I spl liked how you mentioned Lines from book In purple ...& how actually fir they were on Jeevika & @words In blue, beautifully penned 

From Jeevika's breakdown to Maanvi 's emotional & Friendly support to Viren's patience & care, Everything was beautiful !!

-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: scarlet167

Res

Yes yes first to comment. .
Unres

Awesome update dear im seriously in love with your ff. Thank ypu so much for the pm. Viren even though a husband who had all rights on jeevika asked if she was ready was brilliant. Very similar to the character of viren in the show. Manvi jeevika convo was brilliant and ofcourse virika scene was superb. Overall flawless epi. Keep going..do pm me if you continue and also for your new work

Glad you liked this Os/Ff, I never know what to call things. Even though Viren is her husband she still has a right to be comfortable and ready and that how one will be with the one they love. They won't want to push them into something they are not ready for.
-Pj- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadianadyne

Amazing update as always:)

Glad thay jeevika finally let viren in. Happy ending!:)
Thank you for this amzing os!
Pls write more in the future:)

Thank you for all your comments are for liking the Os. A relatively happy ended for a change on my part. :)
-Pj- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweety1234556

Wonderful update!!!

An amazing OS!!

Ur an awesome writer!Hope to read more of ur writing in future 😊

Thanks for liking the Os and enjoy anything else I may write.
-Pj- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aa_mnhs

People may not have liked the idea of rape in this story, but i think it brought out the beauty of virikas relation ver differently and very nicely. The ever caring husband we read about is the one who has gone through 'not-as-bad' circumstances, but here he's supportive of her in the worst scenario.
Thanks for the nice read.
Love
Sarah

Thank you Sarah for liking the concept of this story and how it ended out coming out in regards to Jeevika and Viren relation. It a struggle for the one to get over the worst thing to happen but also how they are supported by their loved ones.
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow!! This is amazing! (And I was so sure I commented. πŸ€”πŸ˜†) Brilliant last part! The dust has settled,  One very meaningful line... Thanks for the PM! 
-Pj- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishwa94

amazing update😊

beautifully written...loved the ending
hope u keep writing such wonderful OS...
thanx for pm

Thanks glad you liked it and the ending of it.
Amii90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Caught up on all the parts- I will comment when I can think straight lol but fantastic updates :) 
-Pj- thumbnail

Thank you.