•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi, this is Raksha from Fiji

I am so disgusted esp with the show where females are being raped in correction centres.

This gives impetus to horrific crimes like the Delhi incident

Raksha , these shows have an important role to play ..they bring about awareness and alert people to lurking dangers ..in fact I have no doubt that SI  / IFB is inspiring many with its important message to fight back against crimes ...this is why it is ahead of other crime related shows ! 
yeah, but since i saw it, i feel really down. I have never witnessed anything more cruel and i only pray that it is not happening.

Cmon, the land where women are worshipped as mothers, even cows, earth, are all considered mothers how can this happen and in a correction institute?

Again I can only hope it was fiction, coz it is so demeaning and how can anyone stoop so low. 

I cannot get myself to see any more shows, as this one has really shattered me.😔
Rakshaanra  Beta...I understand how these shows can upset you ...I am much older and I too avoided watching them till SI / IFB brought in Mohnish Bahl as the host ...now of course I am regular ..and realise that one must know the truth ..it requires courage to face the gory truth , but the time has come for us to face it square in the face ...it is only then we will be able to prepare ourselves and protect our children from these dangers ...that are increasing so rapidly all around us... I believe shows like SI /  IFB  have played a powerful role in inspiring victims and the general public to Fight Back ! Yesterday there was a case revealed of students reporting a teacher in Bhopal ...he was drinking while on duty ...and his duty at that time was to protect the students !!! He first tried to fight and deny ..but the students called the police and he was caught ...now there is an enquiry against him and he stands to lose his job !  Be aware to safeguard yourself  :)
should only Indians born in India see the show, I mean it does say sawadhaan India.

I only stumbled upon it becasue I like the mystery, but its some scenes which has made me lose faith.
Reality is sometimes cruel ...but one has to face the truth ..or be caught unawares as we continue to live in our self created cocoons ..in today's world it is more important than ever before ! SI / IFB is playing an important role to educate all ..its gruesome sometimes but one fore warned is fore armed  !! These episodes are set in India ...and we need to be aware ...but the world is watching while we sort out our act !