Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Is the Show Ending? [All Discussions Here] (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

Dhoxi

IF-Sizzlerz

Dhoxi

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ktloversera

To whom should we tweet? A bit of help required here.Give me the twitter linksSmile

Sara here you go

https://twitter.com/StarAnilJha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is the Show Ending? [All Discussions Here] (Page 8)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krishnabhavna

krishnabhavna

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Sara_

I just called SP and some guy answered saying that its all rumours.. Thats all he kept saying.. It was as if he was being told to say it.. 
I told him how its the best show on star plus and has many followers around the world and stuff all he kept saying was that its rumours and that he has no updates on it.

I m d big fan of pratigya serial when there was news pratigya is going off air we used to contact star plus but they used to give same answer its all rumours only but one day they confirmed its going off air so dnt trust star plus...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lekharani_2k_Sara_heera1702-SweetGirl-ash_jodhaakbarpreity_d

Baki

IF-Sizzlerz

Baki

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Seems like all 2011 shows are sliding ending on sp.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lekharani_2k

preenavlani

preenavlani

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Hey all of you here hope you have signed the pitition we really need to save the show and yes even i felt bad on Kushal reply about the show I know he is practical buh at the moment he should think about saving the show and not being casual, the show which gave him fame sorry if I have hurt any Kushalians even I love him as you all do. the show has tough compition when it comes to trps as they have already lost so many audience since Sid sir left they spoiled virman marraige, ending of cancer track, virman honeymoon and ignoring the leads of the show virman virika and giving more screen space to SB. As we all want trps to increase this week guys but lets be practical looking at the current senario creatives are not getting a promising track and still SB is moaning about the death of his son and they are giving screen space to dabbu which is not required now. I was watching TMKUC and BV their present track is going on really well and audience are hooked to it but I wish ehmmbh trps increases because I love this show and cant even imagine for it to end. Sid Sir really needs to look into this and concentrate on virman virika romance and outdoor trip which is the only way to get the audience back...

Edited by preenavlani - 05 January 2013 at 2:36am

-bonbon-

IF-Stunnerz

-bonbon-

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
I made something... it's a bit more appealing than what I had made previously... but it has the same message! Add this/or make your own and add it to your signature if possible, to spread the message that EHMMBH cannot go off air! Heart

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

siana_gKryan4ever_Sara_Radev_virman-Aishu-shilpa09nancy97-vish94-Dhoxiash_jodhaakbarSanDhirholic.Zehnaseeb

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Guys do keep calling sp ! n post der replies in dis post itself
d more d merrier

Mayur44

Goldie

Mayur44

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
WOW MY THREAD WAS OPEN FROM BEFORE THIS THERE WAS NOT NEED TO CLOSE IT 

BloodyHypocrite

IF-Rockerz

BloodyHypocrite

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Vry wel writen dear even i dont wnt the show which create history soon became the part of history

Post Reply New Post

Go to top