Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Is the Show Ending? [All Discussions Here] (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

-bonbon-

IF-Stunnerz

-bonbon-

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StrongHope

exactly how is a few weeks of TRPs overlooking all the time this show had one of the highest ratings on the channel?ConfusedConfused 
yep it is fingers crossed media is wrong and the actors and Sid Sir are rightSmile

@Bold- that's exactly what I'm sure all of us are trying to say! Every show has it's ups and downs, right? Just because there is dip doesn't guarantee the TRPs will stay like this forever. Sid Sir is back to the show and that surely means EHMMBH's track is going to be back like the 'old EHM' was with 'the charm' ... and this can rise up the TRPs... the solution for low TRPs is not taking the show off air! it's giving it time and otherwise giving it another time slot... i hope so too! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Labyrinth..Zehnaseeb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is the Show Ending? [All Discussions Here] (Page 4)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Gunia i cant thank you enough for how fast you're removing the commentsSmile thanks a ton seriously appreciate itBig smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-..Labyrinth..-bonbon-

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Thank you for making the thread GunnHug.. it was impossible to trace any topic in piles of these articles and rumors

I will miss Loveya4Ever  but I love ya 4 ever 

but never knew u were into Greek Mythology :)  will get used to this new name with timeEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Labyrinth..

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

Gunia i cant thank you enough for how fast you're removing the commentsSmile thanks a ton seriously appreciate itBig smileBig smile

Gunn I second this .. TY Hug

..Labyrinth..Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeti_Shadia

@Bold- that's exactly what I'm sure all of us are trying to say! Every show has it's ups and downs, right? Just because there is dip doesn't guarantee the TRPs will stay like this forever. Sid Sir is back to the show and that surely means EHMMBH's track is going to be back like the 'old EHM' was with 'the charm' ... and this can rise up the TRPs... the solution for low TRPs is not taking the show off air! it's giving it time and otherwise giving it another time slot... i hope so too! :)
exactly look at other channels they give their shows a chance and they bounce back SP is one unique one which shuts them down without even giving them time to improveThumbs Down
now that Sid Sir is back hope is back too i seriously feel he'll get the TRPs upBig smile and if that happens the show is safe too. But nonetheless we should keep calling, mailing etcSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Labyrinth..

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Preeti_Shadia

exactly look at other channels they give their shows a chance and they bounce back SP is one unique one which shuts them down without even giving them time to improveThumbs Down
now that Sid Sir is back hope is back too i seriously feel he'll get the TRPs upBig smile and if that happens the show is safe too. But nonetheless we should keep calling, mailing etcSmile
xactly sp show give chance d show wich  was on ruling d trp charts last year it  shud b given a fair chance to pick its numbers...owing to its popularity n huge couple fanbase dey shudnt end it..we shud start calling spamming sp thrugh mails fb twitter n all possible means

..Labyrinth..crazyvirmanians

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Thank you for making the thread GunnHug.. it was impossible to trace any topic in piles of these articles and rumors

I will miss Loveya4Ever  but I love ya 4 ever 

but never knew u were into Greek Mythology :)  will get used to this new name with timeEmbarrassed

Exjectly..even persephone is nice name but I also will Miss Loveya4EverDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad..Labyrinth..|Persephone|

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks Gun for made a sticky Post instead of multiple discussion threads made for 
the same purpose!
Thanks Preeti for your great efferts sure i will do mail and call to SP to Save EHM

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad..Labyrinth..|Persephone|-bonbon-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top