Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Is there any proper reason as to why people think it's ending?🤔Edited by StrongHope - 11 years ago
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: StrongHope

Did anyone call? If yes what was the reply?😊

Someone called SP and they said that the rumors aren't true... but we should continue our efforts because SP shouldn't even have any thought of putting the show off air! :D 

Is anyone else able to call? Because not only do we need to make sure the show doesn't go off air now... it shouldn't go off air for many more years and that's what we need to ensure... 
-bonbon- thumbnail

Is there any proper reason as to why people think it's ending?🤔

It mainly sounds as if this news/rumor is spreading because SP has new shows in line. 
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Thanks preeti😊 thats means if TRPs increase in the next few weeks its safe na🤔
When I was younger they used to have shows playing in the afternoon slots as well why don't they start that again? Plus there's 11, 11:30, 6:30 available why end EHM😕
what's the guarantee that the new show will do better, that too against such strong competition. EHM can bounce back in the future since people are still attached to the characters, this could very well be another kaali which will kill them
-bonbon- thumbnail

Thanks preeti😊 thats means if TRPs increase in the next few weeks its safe na🤔
When I was younger they used to have shows playing in the afternoon slots as well why don't they start that again? Plus there's 11, 11:30, 6:30 available why end EHM😕
what's the guarantee that the new show will do better, that too against such strong competition. EHM can bounce back in the future since people are still attached to the characters, this could very well be another kaali which will kill them

No worries! :) See that's the whole point! Won't a new show be unsafer in terms of TRPs for the channel to take on board? People can relate to the EHM characters and they will once the track is settled so why overlook its popularity and think about putting it off air? Really? There are three slots available?! Then why does the rumor even exist? 😕 I just wish someone would confirm what's happening. 
-bonbon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: |Persephone|

DO NOT talk about, mention or discuss any other show other than EHMMBH. It is absolutely against forum rules. -EHMMBH DT

Thanks for adding this in Gun! :) and i just realised you changed your username 😳 you're such a goddess  😆
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
thank you so much Gunia appreciate that a lot😊
crazyvirmanians thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok... Have sent emails... Will spam them on twitter or FB too... But I am  worried about TRPs... Well bcoz it is the thing that matters to SP... And in recent times its hell difficult to improve hem as other shows of the same time slot are doing very well and if once fans or more appropriately TV viewers are converted to another show, its hell difficult to bring them back... So if only TRP matters to SP... They can change the time slot, why to end Ehmmbh... Moreover every article says that show might go off air or MIGHT be replaced by some other one... No one claims that IT IS ENDING... So I guess we have rim to save our show
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Guys. please focus on our show. Any comment that includes mention of any other show has been deleted and will continue to be deleted. - EHMMBH DT
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preeti_Shadia

No worries! :) See that's the whole point! Won't a new show be unsafer in terms of TRPs for the channel to take on board? People can relate to the EHM characters and they will once the track is settled so why overlook its popularity and think about putting it off air? Really? There are three slots available?! Then why does the rumor even exist? 😕 I just wish someone would confirm what's happening. 

exactly airing a new show when its competitors are at their peeks with 4+ TRPs is the dumbest thing ever. Why would people leave them and watch the new show😕😕 like i said the old one yes its doing bad right now won't even try denying it but theres some chance at least that it might pick up in the future. 
well depends😆 according to SP 6:30 is too early and 11-12 is too late🥱 for them 7-11 is their prime time for shows which is why they dont give any new shows those slots👎🏼
same here some proper clarification is very much needed so we can act. They need to stop confusing us😆
Edited by StrongHope - 11 years ago