Anamika
Anamika

India-Forums

What an outstanding episode !

SamLovesIshita Senior Member
SamLovesIshita
SamLovesIshita

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
For me, episode of today is one of the best episodes of Anamika till date. Extra-ordinary performance by Anamika. Her pain of life shows in her eyes. Actually, there are lots in her stunning eyes. Full marks to Jeet also. It was an out of the world moment when Jeet also cried after staring at Anamika's eyes. Even tears came out of my eyes also automatically. Cry Her eyes are so alive.

On another prospective, I feel Jeet is Anamika's lost lover. The guitar may well be Jeet's. Perhaps Anamika creates tune every now and then with it thinking about Jeet. Smile It's nice to see she loves the guitar so much. Jeet can't replace it but I hope he gifts Anamika an awesome guitar in the future.

Last but not the least I'm enjoying this show very much. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the upcoming revelation about Anamika's past secrets. I'm and will always be rooting for JeeKa. Way to go Anamika. Do comment...

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

sodi1234VirManForLifezzinia2411AlJaffjuwianne_shirley..Bournville..-Naz.Karam-rockstarashuBubblyR-Misek-lizzie1765-iLoveKaran-anaghakaranhukshilaVIMAL.M-Naresh-Premeer_DiwaniCoeur2PsychoFMS-AriaNe-elasinghromailasilent.desire

Arpi17 Senior Member
Arpi17
Arpi17

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
xctly...for me too it was the best epi of anamika. the way simran potreyed anamika,it is great. her eyes are full of emotion. and today,i didnt find jeet childish,extrovert kinda boy,instead their was emotion and tears in his eyes. for the first tym,he was looking lyk a grown up. and when he wipped her tears,it was also grt for me. i dnt think anamika creates some magic so that tears can come out from jeet's eye(Which i saw on a post). its just her pain touched him. in one wrd,epi was superb. And thanks for shipping jeeka,as i do too. :D:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.M

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
nice post I agree the tears scene was so well presented. Even I am looking forward for the show and past...
Premeer_Diwani IF-Sizzlerz
Premeer_Diwani
Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
ya..i agree the epi was one of the best epis till date for me..actually cv's covered all portion in a single epi..
and as far as jeet's past life..jeet was very close to anmika in past life for sure..bt i'm confused whether they where lovers or not..or frnds.. well anamika may be in love with jeet and frm jeet's side i'm not sure..
rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
in yesterday episode last 15 mins are fantastic.Thumbs Up
BubblyR Viewbie
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Well written.

Have to agree.

But the best was the tears part. it loved the way it was shown. Embarrassed
Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

-Naz.Karam- Coolbie
-Naz.Karam-
-Naz.Karam-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Awww.. can't wait for todays episode!! They will show chudail's real face. She is not beautiful or something. Lovely show... *__*

AGREE..:)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index