Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
seems like anamika is manipulating jeet as she has powers as she is chudail. seems jeet doesn't feeling any connection now to anamika , she is just mystery to him now n attracting him so tat he keeps coming back to her. lets see how story unfolds btwn them later

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "pyar-- (Page 2)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by emptyworld

I loved that scene jab ansu Jeet ke ankhon se bhi gira and usse pata hi nahin chala. He dried her tears and Anamika khush ho gai thi seeing him crying for her. Did you saw precap she seems to be too old.

@bold--

as she is chudail her age should be high.LOL 

do you watch --jennie aur juju on sab TV ??  in that serial jennies age is more than 2000 years.Wink but you love there jodi despite age difference.Wink
 who is the hero?

Edited by elasingh - 03 January 2013 at 8:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiful_heart

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

I loved that scene jab ansu Jeet ke ankhon se bhi gira and usse pata hi nahin chala. He dried her tears and Anamika khush ho gai thi seeing him crying for her. Did you saw precap she seems to be too old.

@bold--

as she is chudail her age should be high.LOL 

do you watch --jennie aur juju on sab TV ??  in that serial jennies age is more than 2000 years.Wink but you love there jodi despite age difference.Wink
hmm pata hai woh serial ka lekin dhekhti nahin hoon. Haan uski age hogi more than 1000 years but yaar usse batsurat nahin dhikana chahiye. I mean indian serial ke bhiuto ki yahi dastan hai unko batsurat kyun dhikate hai after showing beautiful.Sleepy

it is quite natural naa.--chudails are badsurath but they can take mohini roop due to there powers.

or--

may be cvs want to increase acceptance ratio of jeet and drama queen by showing anamika as aged and badsurath.ROFL
I prefer her in beauty rage, she seems to be so beautiful and serial name is on her, then I would prefer her to be center of serial... Pata chala do teen episode ke baad in real she is utter very batsurat with ajeeb sa sakal like horror serial ke ghost hote hai.Ouch

Edited by emptyworld - 03 January 2013 at 10:31pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.