Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
jab doosare aadmi ki aasoo apki ki ankhon se behane lege tab samjhiye aap uss admi se pyar karthe hai.Tongue

jab doosare admi ka dard apna dard lagne lage tab samjhiye aap unn admi se pyar karthe hai.Tongue 

jab sari dunia aap ke pass rehathe huwe bhi aap ko lage uske bina aap akele hai tab samjhiye aap unn admi se pyar karthe hai.Tongue 

aap ko kushi se jyaada dard pyara lagne lage tab samjhiye aap pyar main hai.Tongue

Edited by 100raj - 03 January 2013 at 12:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765hifzaabeautiful_heart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "pyar--" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
I loved that scene jab ansu Jeet ke ankhon se bhi gira and usse pata hi nahin chala. He dried her tears and Anamika khush ho gai thi seeing him crying for her. Did you saw precap she seems to be too old.

Edited by emptyworld - 03 January 2013 at 12:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elasinghrajh

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by emptyworld

I loved that scene jab ansu Jeet ke ankhon se bhi gira and usse pata hi nahin chala. He dried her tears and Anamika khush ho gai thi seeing him crying for her. Did you saw precap she seems to be too old.

@bold--

as she is chudail her age should be high.LOL 

do you watch --jennie aur juju on sab TV ??  in that serial jennies age is more than 2000 years.Wink but you love there jodi despite age difference.Wink

elasinghbeautiful_heart

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

@bold--

do you watch --jennie aur juju on sab TV ??  in that serial jennies age is more than 2000 years.Wink but you love there jodi despite age difference.Wink
hmm pata hai woh serial ka lekin dhekhti nahin hoon. Haan uski age hogi more than 1000 years but yaar usse batsurat nahin dhikana chahiye. I mean indian serial ke bhiuto ki yahi dastan hai unko batsurat kyun dhikate hai after showing beautiful.Sleepy

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by 100raj

@bold--

hmm pata hai woh serial ka lekin dhekhti nahin hoon. Haan uski age hogi more than 1000 years but yaar usse batsurat nahin dhikana chahiye. I mean indian serial ke bhiuto ki yahi dastan hai unko batsurat kyun dhikate hai after showing beautiful.Sleepy

it is quite natural naa.--chudails are badsurath but they can take mohini roop due to there powers.

or--

may be cvs want to increase acceptance ratio of jeet and drama queen by showing anamika as aged and badsurath.ROFL

hifzaabeautiful_heart

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
do you noticed one thing??

anamika ko jeet ke upar gussa nahin aata whatever he dose.

kyon??--we need answer for this question.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

elasinghhifzaabeautiful_heart

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
i loved tht dialogue such a fab scene

sahuja

sahuja

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
I don't agree there is any part. A chudial that can overpower someone's dreams can also make the tears come out. That is the reason jeet doesn't realize he is crying. The chudial is trying to confuse jeet by saying all this and doing all this so that he keeps coming back to her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.