26-12

if a cop cant recognise some old man in disguise .

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anishetty01

Goldie

anishetty01

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Seriously guys - they make our cops look like idiots. ..If a cop cant recognise that the guy who is wearing a wig and white beart is in disguise ..then they have no business being cops .. I mean even my 3 year old neice would have seen the skin on the face and hands and figured it out ... if this is what they called security .. then god bless our country .
I had a lot of hope for this show - but nothing seems to be happening ... they show terrorists being trigger happy ...  they shoot shantanu in broad daylight .. there are people watching ..and nothing happens.Jaddah goes around shooting people like this is pakistan andt here is now law and order in the country ... the terrorists are going about their business like its the most normal thing !!!
I am so dissapointed .. but that doesnt stop me from watching for randeep ( i find him very sexy)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali--sumana13--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "if a cop cant recognise some old man in disguise ." in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Happy drooling ...

Shreya30456Neetu_Unleashed

anishetty01

Goldie

anishetty01

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks darling .. now I can sleep in peace after seeing his pic !!!

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TAMANNA23KhatamKahani

anishetty01

Goldie

anishetty01

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_TheTwisted

Originally posted by anishetty01

Seriously guys - they make our cops look like idiots. ..If a cop cant recognise that the guy who is wearing a wig and white beart is in disguise ..then they have no business being cops .. I mean even my 3 year old neice would have seen the skin on the face and hands and figured it out ... if this is what they called security .. then god bless our country .
I had a lot of hope for this show - but nothing seems to be happening ... they show terrorists being trigger happy ...  they shoot shantanu in broad daylight .. there are people watching ..and nothing happens.Jaddah goes around shooting people like this is pakistan andt here is now law and order in the country ... the terrorists are going about their business like its the most normal thing !!!
I am so dissapointed .
. but that doesnt stop me from watching for randeep ( i find him very sexy)

THIS is the thing i said in the start of the show...when u make a show in the daily soap format its difficult to maintain the pace in the script. imagine the actors working for 18 hours so how the writers will get to think and make improvements...they are obviously forced to write whatever shit and crap they want to hook the viewers. but this can't work and i am sure the ratings will not increase like this

Actually if you watch 24 - its so gripping you dont want to miss even a sec of the frame ... this is just going on and on and on ...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.